• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I've been dealing with it for several years now, but the Taft rally sealed the deal. It escalated from discomfort to pain after a day of flogging the Road King and I'll be god damned if I'm gonna stop riding with aggression. :x
hoon with firm vigor! that's my motto. although lord knows I could never keep up with you.

I am putting a "ready to race" sticker on the lawnmower.

Pretty much the only health concerns I'm motivated to address at those that might keep me from riding motorcycles or bicycles the way I am accustomed to... so I concur, if you can't ride with extreme vigor, that'd be lame.

Just called up KZSU to tell the DJ about Ozric Tentacles and Porcupine Tree and then he plays BOC, I love the Night.
Gregg Stone from KOME

Moto accident around 40 years ago (!) .

15 years of making assemblies at work by twisting/pulling wire ties finished it off.

I've been dealing with it for several years now, but the Taft rally sealed the deal. It escalated from discomfort to pain

:x

puts life in perspective. Good luck with the decision and with what comes later

:teeth

we gotta get the mowing deck on and then tomorrow it’s mowing time.
IMG_5545.jpeg

I posted on Facebook this morning about people revving their motorcycles to make drivers move out of their way.... there's a lot of butthurt riders out there.
:laughing

I posted on Facebook this morning about people revving their motorcycles to make drivers move out of their way.... there's a lot of butthurt riders out there.
:laughing
And often there is enough room for them. I'd say there are quite a few incompetent riders too.

ok now I'm just being a dick. :laughing
Just posted that people who split with their hazards on look stupid.

ok now I'm just being a dick. :laughing
Just posted that people who split with their hazards on look stupid.
And cars who slow way down in the rain/snow and just put their hazards on. Move to the right if you’re scared. :laughing

And cars who slow way down in the rain/snow and just put their hazards on. Move to the right if you’re scared. :laughing
:) perhaps they wanna protect you and prove that they’re the safe boss

By staying in the left lane and blinking :rofl

-

A friend of mine was near DC I think when snow fell on the freeway she says “everyone just stopped” on the freeway ? :wow and they were going to be late for the airport…. I don’t think the snow had been that bad…

Back