• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Can’t figure out if “cheez” is helping or trying to help, or not. ?:dunno

-
ok now I'm just being a dick. :laughing
Just posted that people who split with their hazards on look stupid.

Oooh: "your yellow bike is lame"!
Someone is tryin to burn you there, boss!!:rofl

sigh..Internet :facepalm

(For the record, it looks good)

Last edited:
Driving with your hazards on is illegal in Cali (or so I was told by a cop when I took the Alameda moto class years ago) as a Colorado born and trained driver, snow is for growing fast in. I have never needed to rev my engine to solve a splitting issue, there's always a way around. :x Also, coffee.

Probably fiddle with the motorcycles today, it'll be nice to get the Hyper back up and running, thought it'll still need valves and belts before I can do much on it.

Can’t figure out if “cheez” is helping or trying to help, or not. ?:dunno

-

Oooh: "your yellow bike is lame"!
Someone is tryin to burn you there, boss!!:rofl

sigh..Internet :facepalm

(For the record, it looks good)
Yellow is a cursed color :x

Not on here, but rumor has it he's elsewhere on the internets.

Applied for a city job yesterday, probably not qualified, and I'm not sure if it'll pay enough, but, gotta start somewhere.

yes, just read a cheerful, off-the-cheek comment from him on the internet, it said "When was [Yelp] ever helpful?" ;)
(NB: I think it is/was)

-

also, recently learned than when a geezer uses siri, the siri spellsnames wrong, so that's the reason for the mistake of Jordon. (he was wondering how can people misspell that name.)

Caffeinated triple!

your, funny. That was a funny :mad:

-

also just had another brush with attitude from... service staff I think. I walked in to buy from b.patis and the guy behind the counter was : Hi. then... Are you guys together?!?!? :wtf? I walked in from the left side and another dude with a sweatshirt walked in from the right side and that apparently meant we're together?!?! :wtf
(that place apparently has signs to walk in from the Left door only and the right side to exit. Weird attititude.)
1717705330460.png

Well I just happened to see a posting for a level III IT support role. I am either under or over qualified but the description wasn't super clear. If I was able to get in at the top of the pay range it'd be good enough and there's that pension, if not, well, I've got a little tweaking left on the ol' resume and then I'm gonna start blasting it out to any jobs that sound interesting.

well congrats hope it works (I forgot you've done that type of work, I think) kinda getting ...

-

I should try to figure out how to do something.

We'll see. At the moment I should stop being lazy and go work on motorcycles as two out of my three bikes need maintenance.

I really need to spend time on the RZ. Don't wanna pull the carbs and clean 'em again but pretty sure I need to.

There's also the people that aren't aware that the bottom button on waist coats are also merely ornamental and shouldn't be buttoned. :nerd
Many sun cycles ago, I worked at Nordstrom in the men's and shoes departments, so I had no choice but to learn. One of my favorite things was helping guys that came in and needed an outfit for a wedding or a birthday or whatever event and knew nothing about dress shirt sizes, suit sizes, etc.

0b4ff4bcb0832278a7c5ccab36bcb89b1cd8a2f836bf858c089f300e8825e6c4_1.jpg

I like the riding mower so kept the keys.
IMG_2257.jpeg

Back