• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

after 2 warm days in SF, miserable Fog is back. (it's OK however if you're dressed in moto clothes, leather or not and often ride at dusk or later)

Watching Timestream Defenders Orion right now.

I also have a EGO 21" self-propelled mower...it's fucking awesome. :thumbup
I have been happy with it. I have a couple of acres and this thing is a brute. My only gripe is that the other battery wore out and holy guacamole, the replacement cost is HIGH.

@Brokenlink My condolences for your loss. Sending a hug.

Our older dog Teddy passed away last night. He had a really bad start in life, but became a really awesome dog. I'll miss you Teddy.
Oh shit...sorry to hear, BL! 😢
I have been happy with it. I have a couple of acres and this thing is a brute. My only gripe is that the other battery wore out and holy guacamole, the replacement cost is HIGH.
How long did it last for you? I've had mine for two years and it's still going strong.

Sorry to hear Mike. Hugs to ya. No matter how many dogs you have over the years, it never gets easier. Always a knife to the heart.

Hive mind needed: tryna find a funny story/article where dude talks about his new bike and he thinks all other riders are cool, well maybe only people that ride the kind of Honda he does. yeah all those people are cool...well except people who ride Hondas but have different jackets than he does...

ends up saying he basically only likes riders who ride and dress exactly like he does.

My google fu is not working

Oh shit...sorry to hear, BL! 😢

How long did it last for you? I've had mine for two years and it's still going strong.
about two years. i bought the mower, weedwhacker, and leaf blower in 2021 right after i closed escrow. i also have probably recharged it a lot more than most folks would due to the size of this place. hopefully you get more time out of yours than i did from mine.

Our older dog Teddy passed away last night. He had a really bad start in life, but became a really awesome dog. I'll miss you Teddy.
This makes me so sad. I remember when you got Teddy. You did a lot for him.

Back