• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Food consumed, caffeine ingestion continues, I'll probably take a walk to pick up my prescription from Kaiser and then I might do some work on the DRZ as it certainly needs a spa day after my trip.

Im dyin.

To clarify,i n the Tibetan philosophy, Sylvia Plath sense of the word, we're all dying. but this heat is ridiculous

i gotta pack the 790 up for my ride to moms tonight. tomorrow i’m riding the lost coast to fort bragg. :ride

This is more for showing the house, just trying to make things look tidy. Someone's supposed to come out tomorrow morning.

If you see some WT family hanging out at Nyack tomorrow morning with a few dogs...that's probably us. :/

Took a walk to pick up my prescription, got home and realized I'd filled the wrong prescription :facepalm oh well. Guess I'l try a different route tomorrow and get the right stuff.

I do apologize if my comment was offensive.
Kevin, I thought it was funny.

Thanks everybody. Teddy was a barf dog. Mr. Pepsi posted up that he was in the Bakersfield shelter and it was his last day before being euthanized. Without asking the other half, I made arrangements and then drove to Bakersfield to rescue him. He immediately fell in love with her and we gave him 11 great years. We believe he was about 3 when we got him, and had obviously been through a lot. But he was the sweetest dog. He will be missed for sure.
Teddy.jpeg

yeah, I'm about to make a second cup of coffefe . thank god(? no.) the TJs' Guatemalan beans are SO SO heavily baked (burned...) that you have to add milk to the cup... :ROFLMAO:

quite the strange experience

-

anyway , fogtown is BACK ... baby!
1717869713433.png

Well we survived our first house showing. Packed up the dogs and hung out at a gas station.

Just need to head down the hill a bit to have better work opportunities. I figure if I can be within commute distance from the Roseville/Auburn/GV areas, then finding work should be a lot more doable.

Back