• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

There's a minor fixer upper out near Smartsville that I really like. Pretty easy equity and I've got the time/interest for a project. I just don't like highway 20 very much and if I ended up working anywhere from Roseville to Auburn, it'd be an hour commute each way. Anyway, it could end up being something boring that just checks some boxes, because I don't think we'll be at the next spot for more than 2-3 years.

I just got home from having a beer and lunch, Q.
Just did that too , actually! Picnic on the grass was nice!!!

Even "made" an ad for the local place because I was holding a burrito and somebody asked about it LOL

Oh yeah and a fizzy beverage but I forgot to check whether it's allowed on Park grounds so I forgot what it was

Last edited:
Staying in Half Moon Bay this evening. This little guy is right outside:

IMG_4248.jpeg

Sailor Moon's secret identity is Usagi Tsukino, which means rabbit of the moon in Japanese

Superpowers…Moon rabbit superpowers

Here are the abilities that Moon Rabbit Yokai can have in their arsenal:
  • Confection Intuition.
  • Lunar Empowerment.
  • Lunar Manipulation.
  • Potion Creation.
  • Telepathy.

Never got to washing the bike nor oiling the chain today actually.

Wondering if my hydraulic disc brakes might have gone bad from having the same fluid for 7.5 years

Your bunny was lost on the upgrade? :)

Mmmmm. . . .Lapin a La Cocotte.

Okay, hate on me for being an omnivore. I do, however, draw the line at annelids.

Back