• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I've got a couple of employees' kids in the warehouse for a few weeks while they make some summer money. I'm really trying to just give them tasks and walk away, and use this time to relax a little.
Kinda working, kinda not. :laughing

Sounds like you need more minions. I had a thought recently, do I spend $$$ to fix up my Golf, or, do I look for an old light duty pickup that'd be easy to park, already looks like crap so as not to attract thieves but capable enough to haul a motorcycle and or camping stuff here and there for fun times...

I'd work for Kev in a minute if I lived over there. Then I could come on here and complain about my ballbuster boss.

@N4teTheGreat Molotovs later? I need to take fuckboy for a spin to keep his battery charged but like, 9:00ish for a quick one and done drink?

Let me see if I am still committed to a bicycle ride tomorrow or not, if I can get out of that then drinks are yes. I'm never one and done though :laughing

I just continue to double clutch the damn thing, then pop a few Alieves and take a few days off. This could explain the kidney issues.

That's not how that works, we don't sob, we just ride bicycles for the fitness... :laughing
I just continue to double clutch the damn thing, then pop a few Alieves and take a few days off. This could explain the kidney issues.
Sounds like you're burning the clutch, gotta change that oil and stop with the wheelies!

I've found a little Russian goes along way, got a spam call and answered, "
  • Aлло. (Allo.) – “Hello.”
  • Я вас слушаю. (Ya vas slushayu.) – “I’m listening to you.”
they hung up

The first 3 episodes of Season 4 of The Boys is out.

LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fire on Elk Mountain Rd 14000 plot we are 12205 send vibes

Back