• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

can't believe 14 years ago... calculates to only 2010 ... or october 2009!

[YOUTUBE]CBJtzEKetBM[/YOUTUBE]

boy that vid is wild... :wow

Paid the first half of property taxes today, albeit late, but that's done and feels good. Filed income taxes yesterday and that is also nice to get out of the way. :)

I really should look at my taxes in case I end up owing for last year, I'd need to rustle up some funds for that...

Last night I started "The Bricklayer" with Aaron Eckhart...too bad, he made some good movies and now just shlock. Turned it off and watched Denzel equalize things for 2 hours for the 3rd time...not that great either but better.

We're getting a little back, which is nice. I always have employers withhold at the higher single rate with no deductions because I absolutely hate owing taxes at the same time property taxes are due and just after holidays expenses.

Ah yes, the cultured killer. He just a regular guy trying to make ends meet, but they won't let him and now he's forced to use the training from his former life to defend his family!

LOL

Something something friends with the bad guy, retired CIA, he's a literal bricklayer, recruiter to take him down, assigned rookie hot chick 20 years younger. He sets her up as his wife because "she's too old to be his girlfriend".

Dear lord. :laughing

Do you like Statham? The core storyline from Homefront is super cliche, buuuuuuuut it's Statham and he's really good at turning water into root beer, so it's not bad.

I'm no artist, but this seems to be amusing people.

ABLVV87vUBscLmDJB45nJq3kmrtU1v-uncY79AS9lI6PJpUnIY-xtg3c0KpDqHQAhnxks8L_zAeD6-JxtsD3TsvnD-gpYulrQm1gPv0V0oanEUdlDypONETRKkDoFjbQR-SDx4nxM7U5MVEa0u_H-2f_9Isrbw=w883-no-gm

Dear lord. :laughing

Do you like Statham? The core storyline from Homefront is super cliche, buuuuuuuut it's Statham and he's really good at turning water into root beer, so it's not bad.

Watched The Beekeeper with Statham in the theater this week.

Was pretty on par with other Statham movies.

I don't know how to feel about that one. Haven't seen it, but like the new Civil War movie, they seem to feed something that I'm not sure we should be feeding.

movies, yeah I got yo movies right meow

[youtube]w3rQ3328Tok[/youtube]

Last edited:
Speaking of stretched tires, I find this set up amusing

Attachments

• C9861F7B-18AE-47A0-9FD0-0F4BF99EA398.jpg
    C9861F7B-18AE-47A0-9FD0-0F4BF99EA398.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back