• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Dear lord. :laughing

Do you like Statham? The core storyline from Homefront is super cliche, buuuuuuuut it's Statham and he's really good at turning water into root beer, so it's not bad.

I haven't seen it but I've watched every action sequence on Youtube :)

For sure gonna watch The Beekeeper when its out on streaming

good morning! Dogs and cats not a chance of sleeping in...sigh

Off for coffee.

I started filling my bird feeder again and instantly I am getting a lot of cute birds daily. Must be awesome for them to find a buffet of stuff they like in the wild.

I'm guessing sparrows but I am not an ornithologist ;)

Mine are covered but one still gets damp which is very bad for the birds so I bring it in during rain.

Evidently wet moldy bird food can lead to dead birds.

Took the pretty thing to see Pete Floyd last night. Don't care of they're a cover band that shit was tight. Their sax guy was on point and they had a gal doing the vocals for Gig in the Sky that was surreal
I forgot how amazing Pink Floyd is when it's turned up really really loud.

That sounds fun. How are you two doing?

Took the pretty thing to see Pete Floyd last night. Don't care of they're a cover band that shit was tight. Their sax guy was on point and they had a gal doing the vocals for Gig in the Sky that was surreal
I forgot how amazing Pink Floyd is when it's turned up really really loud.

Sounds fun. I miss having fun. I want to kill my fucking cat.

Not yet, but that was actually the one piece of advice that might work. That and just putting him down.

Not yet, but that was actually the one piece of advice that might work. That and just putting him down.

I know you're not going to do the latter so fingers crossed the heated nest helps.

Won't stop ALL the yowling of course as that's what old cats do.

He needs a kitten he’s lonely. :teeth
My new he’ll: my little tuxedo Dart and Joy start playing at 5AM. They play tough but most days the cat starts it.

He needs a kitten he’s lonely. :teeth
My new he’ll: my little tuxedo Dart and Joy start playing at 5AM. They play tough but most days the cat starts it.

No. Never again. I used to be a total cat person. Now I can honestly say that I fucking hate cats and will never have another one. Oh, and he has a cat to play with at three in the morning.

We inherited my mom's cat when she passed. She's pretty cute, a small feisty tabby. Getting pretty old though, hopefully she doesn't lose it like your ol' kitty.

Attachments

• I Robot.jpg
    I Robot.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Lazy rainy day with weird dreams, just getting to my coffee intake now, I'm a terrible person.

One idea for the cat, a bit wild, but I saw somewhere that someone built cat runs off their catio, maybe that would solve the cats need to get out and explore? Or at least it could yowl at outdoor things? Sorry the cat is a continued problem, that sucks.

Little break in rain, seems like a good day for Japanese Curry, I guess I'll put on pants.

I guess I'm going to have to do on 6 hours of sleep

Those hours waking up and reading an audiobook in the middle of the night were awkward if not enjoyable

Wearing pants
And in the break currently

Did see a BMW 3 series accelerate from a stop towards a car that was stopped, and stuck, in the middle of the intersection:wow

Last edited:
Probably looking at their phone. Looks like heavy rain for the 49er I thought the stadium had fake turf, but I guess it's actual grass, so that should make things extra entertaining.

Back