• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I've been reading on the internet a bit, about job apps, through those passing weeks. So, some people on the inside / hiring-Ms or HR, complain that there are too many applicants.
Seems likely, I'm sure there are tons of people looking for work. Maybe I should just take another year off :dunno :laughing

perhaps there is the line of thinking that, with females (cousins) you can't expect them to be proactive and "make the connection", "give a shit" etc.
This has nothing to do with it. It is 100% about the optics of me being the best son ever.

So is it your mom or your aunt who's the driver behind the need for these optics?

This has nothing to do with it. It is 100% about the optics of me being the best son ever.
it does look like you know your situation and possibly have figured out what's what

but I also have to call my female, slightly older, cousin. It's not like she's called me... and it's not like I'm blaming her.

I guess I should get a workout in, and then probably run the KTM for a bit as it's been sitting long enough to have gotten angry.

That surfer looks like he was about to need a fresh dry suit after that sighting 😆

In real estate, what's the point of seller credit versus just lowering the price?

In real estate, what's the point of seller credit versus just lowering the price?
100% guess but suspect the buyer would prefer the higher selling number for future property valuation (as might your neighbors) and the credit keeps that intact. Though, I'd prefer the lower price I think, lower property taxes and whatnot.

yeah I guess there has to be some idea for cheating there.
makes for higher broker commission
inflates the neighrbohood
more of a cash-cow for refinance?

better chance for flippning later?

I can't see how the seller gets any benefit

[youtube]L1mtDmCKUrM[/youtube]

Well I don’t know the name of the current older friendly neighbour living directly across from me for the past five years . She knows mine and mentions it every time she says hello. Was just yesterday evening she knocked on the door to ask who had drilled a hole in her patio deck, we were out chatting for maybe 20 minutes. Too much time has passed at this point to ask names. I just say hello and have a nice day.
Suppose I could fake a head injury, claim my long term memory is temporarily damaged for the opportunity to have her “remind” me of her name.

Back