Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Fine file or sanding stone to remove any proud material and you're all set. Just leave the divot be, it won't cause issues.

Fine file or sanding stone to remove any proud material and you're all set. Just leave the divot be, it won't cause issues.
Thanks!

Hahaha, it's actually a link

25% of the population, is taking it so it increases risky behavior hahaha

😁
Taking Tylenol today? Bad workout?

Last edited:
I'm not actually taking any, I try to avoid painkillers in general, unless it's the good stuff.

welp, there's now a 50/50 chance i will be spending my weekend in SF.

i should have brought more glitter.

You won't need to buy it, just brush up against anyone and you'll be all stocked up.

But also, the other bike runs and the weather is gonna be amazing all weekend.

70 I'm SF today and supposed.to be hotter over the weekend and even hotter still through the fourth of July. Guess these aren't just whiskey sweats 😆

70 I'm SF today and supposed.to be hotter over the weekend and even hotter still through the fourth of July. Guess these aren't just whiskey sweats 😆
it is indeed hotter than othertimes. I had some leftover clam chowder soup, too. Feeling queazy in the tummy already :wow ... so I guess I ...should not put sour beer on top of it, yea?!?!? :wow

Not sure about beer on leftover clam chowder, but I'm putting beer on my tongue, enroute to my stomach.

Dropped a brake rotor on my finger today and smashed the nail. Ibuprofen and ice now, whiskey later.

We finished tuning the pipe organ this morning at 4:30 AM. Took about 10 hours in total. Major recital on Tuesday evening and we’re looking forward to it.

Back