Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Wow yeah that's a lot of riding. I see, a parallel twin from Austrians .

Miae hellos from the suburbs of Santa Cruz. There are a lot of traffic lights and waiting around here... It's 61 degrees in the shade.
i love this thing!

i’m 2100 miles in. started riding from sf saturday. will end up at my house in oregon sunday.

Two burgers in two days? What will happen to me?

The doors and the Who at a burger joint? Happy fireworks at the 4th of July day.

went to a BBQ, had a burger and a couple of beers, ended up talking to a guy that raced AFM in the 90's. Later walked over the hill to watch the fireworks. Richmond was going crazy with illegal fireworks.

Back from the broiling north.
I missed all the goings on with you hoerzeses.
Thought of Brokenlink. The digger squirls have been undermining our big oaks 😡 A couple days ago I noticed something in one of their burrow entrances. I didn't see the whole thing but it was a big rattlesnake curled up. As I watched itvery gracefully unwound itself and proceededto disappear in the hole. Good snake, you stay there and do your job and we will leave you alone.

Pretty quiet in here.
I reached out to HHM on IG. He’s good says he misses us.

Despite the massive amount of illegal fireworks going of around bone dry Santa Rosa only heard one police siren which is far far less than normal.

I guess the cops don't bother?

Happy 5th of July. My buddy in Santa Rosa claims there is some heat there or in Sebastopol

...feels like 62 over here...

Happy 5th of July. My buddy in Santa Rosa claims there is some heat there or in Sebastopol

...feels like 62 over here...
It hasn't been this cool at 10:30am in quite a while so I think, for use, the worst of the heat extending well into the evening is behind us thank goodness as that is what we need for the whole house fan to do its thing properly.

Says 102f here tomorrow, been right around 99f for a few days now. It's definitely been hot and has that blowdryer feel to it. Extended forecast says 89f on 7/14, so that will be nice.

Pretty toasty again in SF yesterday, but it's back to getting chilly at night which is nice. Fireworks in the mission were crazy as usual, still going around 1am or so. Got some good views and a few cool shots from the rooftop of my building. Looks like it'll only be 77 in SF today, so that'll be... still pretty warm.

Bodega Bay has a killer forecast, low of 50 to a high of upper 60's and partly cloudy, for as long as the forecast shows. Now I just need a million bucks for a fixer upper..

Skip Bodega Bay and look at Bodega, seemed like a cool small town, not a millionaire in sight. Downside is that area takes a beating in the winter. They went several weeks without power after that big wind storm we had.

I kind of include them together, and really I'd love to live in valley ford. Such a great area.

Tis the season I guess. Just found this guy while peeing outside. This is my second pee snake of the year. Gonna relocate him a couple miles away.

FkurT90.jpeg

Well I'm in the Capitola... actually even a suburb of Capitola where the Maps surprisingly tells me there is a mobile park right there

Yet someone claims "you can't get into the houses because they're 1 million".
So basically that's why it 62...now it's warmer of course. But last night it was wet on the streets from fog.

Managed to find the one place that was colder than SF!! 😀:wow

At this point we've decided to put a 5th wheel up at the property and run solar. we may take our house money and purchase another property in Washington near my sisters place.

The property had power though? You can always do solar, but if you have the opportunity to get power, that's big value to the property. If the well is still smoked, maybe do something like have it repaired with permits, then build a nice pump house around it, then have pge reconnect it, because then you'd probably have 100a service at the pump house that you could access for all sorts of stuff.

Back