• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Dropped off iPhone to Apple store for back glass repair under extended warranty. Glass was certainly a great choice for phone material.
"Do you use a case?" No. Do you wrap your car in rubber? Do you have a case for your TV? Early phones didn't need them suddenly they do?

:)

You wrap your car in car insurance, you place your tv on a perch and it never moves, they still sell nonsmart phones not made from glass.
Don’t know how many times I dropped it but my phone is wrapped in a case cause I also don’t like stuff made from glass. A case in a minuscule inconvenience.

You wrap your car in car insurance, you place your tv on a perch and it never moves, they still sell nonsmart phones not made from glass.
Don’t know how many times I dropped it but my phone is wrapped in a case cause I also don’t like stuff made from glass. A case in a minuscule inconvenience.

Aside from HHs examples not applying... Some people do wrap all the things he mentioned.

Car seats
TVs ,(when not on)

He just doesn't know

Heck , gen KS has wrapped cars all the time :rofl Rob and Enc

Wrap takes the place of car insurance?

If I saw someone with a wrapped tv I’d keep my distance. That’s not a stable individual.

Carbon wrap in the hood and doors. Or , some have the clear wrap

Some people actually drive with the seats wrapped in Plastic

I do have phone insurance in lieu of wrapping it ;)

Broke out the old leaf style HD Antenna for the football...still works...ready for free Superbowl!
----

Soo...restoring the phone was an entirely pleasant experience this time. Even backed up my two factor authentication stuff. Other than having to manually re-install my work stuff, it was smooth. Took 90 min though until all apps were restored.

Last edited:
Threw in the towel around 3 hours. Most of the shading is done so the next session should be under an hour :thumbup

rPdheyCh.jpeg

cSuSYMFh.jpeg

hardcore metalhead tattoo :thumbup :mortifer

--

Wrap takes the place of car insurance?
no, ofc not

also have insurance.

If I saw someone with a wrapped tv I’d keep my distance. That’s not a stable individual.

people put small covers over the TV when not in use.

also wrapped the remotes in plastic.

depends on the place.
Here in SF it's a "subset" of the population but since it's assoc with race (which barfers don't mind being mentioned in an honest way, and they have mentioned it themselves), I can't say it

Last edited:
Good morning! :wave

Tatoo :wow
5nyears ago I'd don my rain gear and finish up my work, not today!

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

people put small covers over the TV when not in use.

also wrapped the remotes in plastic.

Have never heard of that let alone seen it.

At CES this year they came out with transparent TVs.

When "off" they look like a plate of glass.

So if you have your TV if front of a window or painting the TV "disappears" when not in use.

Wow my e-bike needed like $400 in maintenance and parts replacement. Guy worked for 2.5 hours.

Should be good for a while.

Is it just me or only north Americans put cream in their coffee ? Other countries put milk

Back