• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

gonna do an oil change tmro i think

last time I wrote notes that I See some sludge smeared on some parts below. I think the transmission is leaking. Onto the axle/cv joint, not sure why it's called "a CV Axle".

I think we'll choose to ignore that

sure wish I had ramps.

I used to put creamer in my coffee but went (evidently) full psychopath about 20 years ago and now it's black.

And thanks to BARF I now use a Chemex which, for me, is a vast improvement over the French Press I was using before.

aaaahh... the first sip is the best!

Attachments

• Need Coffee.jpg
    Need Coffee.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 16
I had a cup of black coffee at home then another one here.
I just refilled, now I have chocolate syrup and french vanilla creamer.

Come at me, snobs.

bahahaha

yes, indeed.

I don't often do an aeropress, but when I do, I wear a beanie next to my bicycle:

[YOUTUBE]al9vaQQlvUc[/YOUTUBE]

Aeropress or gtfo.

Ain't nobody got time for fancy process shit or laborious clean ups.

Chemex is super easy but as it is glass I'm sure I'll forget to put it in the microwave one day which is where it goes so Kato he cat doesn't knock it over and smash it.

When he does I'll give the non breakable Aeropress a shot though.

Mmmmmm Coffee!!!

Me and my little van Pepper and my dog just got invited to Florida for a T1N Sprinter meet. Not sure if I possess that level of courage for so many varied reasons. :laughing

American Fiction, a movie I enjoyed but was mostly forgettable, got 5 Academy Award nominations.

Barbie, best picture? Sure....

Mmmmmm Coffee!!!

Me and my little van Pepper and my dog just got invited to Florida for a T1N Sprinter meet. Not sure if I possess that level of courage for so many varied reasons. :laughing

Sounds like an awesome adventure, I say do it, life is fickle.

In demonstration of that, I can barely walk today thanks to tendinitis (presumed not diagnosed because that's not how Kaiser does things) that I developed over the past year. I'd thought it was getting better and then after a weekend of doing nothing but a bit of walking it's the worst it's been. Neat. Come to think of it, I haven't been pain free for a single day in the past 4 years for one reason or another, aging is dumb.

that's pretty awesome, does she have nice side guardrails. :thumbup

hah.

p.s. I was just kidding, I rarely do Aeropress with a bicycle behind me. Nor with a beanie...

... because I do Aeropress with a beanie when camping!

[youtube]pmjPjZZRhNQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
Sounds like an awesome adventure, I say do it, life is fickle.

In demonstration of that, I can barely walk today thanks to tendinitis (presumed not diagnosed because that's not how Kaiser does things) that I developed over the past year. I'd thought it was getting better and then after a weekend of doing nothing but a bit of walking it's the worst it's been. Neat. Come to think of it, I haven't been pain free for a single day in the past 4 years for one reason or another, aging is dumb.

This makes me sad. I remember sometime back in maybe 2012 or so being on a boat with Jakemate and another Nate (FKN8?) right before vomiting my guts out. I had eaten half a Vicodin against my better judgement that morning and recall thinking "gosh I can't remember a day that my body felt pain free" and weighing the nausea against the pain.

It's annoying, and 45 certainly seems too soon, but, it's not bad pain, just nagging crap, stiff ribs in my chest and back, muscles that never stop being sore, this achillies thing and probably some mild arthritis in my knees. Maybe I should try yoga or something, that sounds expensive though.

we could try some free yoga...if it exists (well it's not like it won't be infested with the usual SF freewilling wishywashies)

-

sorry to hear you're having pain (while not wanting to admit something's wrong with my knees--possibly connected to weather, or with back/spine )

It's annoying, and 45 certainly seems too soon, but, it's not bad pain, just nagging crap, stiff ribs in my chest and back, muscles that never stop being sore, this achillies thing and probably some mild arthritis in my knees. Maybe I should try yoga or something, that sounds expensive though.

Acupuncture completely cured my wife's debilitating sciatica.

Back