• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I watched Independence Day with my best friend, as is my usual custom. It's a must to watch Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum save us from the alien invasion.

triple yay for me

Now... Back to work

Motorcycles are the best way to get places.

I on the other hand rode a child sized tricycle poorly this afternoon, but it was fun.
One time, a friend told me to watch this series on youtube called Races to Places.

I asked her, why the fuck would I want to watch that!? I misheard her. I thought she said Racist Places.

We have the PG&E hookups but The county will not issue a permit to engage PG&E unless we are actively building a residence :mad Well is currently hooked up to a generator. WE pumped 11,800 gallons in about 8.5 hours, so we're pleased with it. In the meantime, the fuckheads across the way who have destroyed our road once again, now have 5 beat to crap trailers up there and run a generator all freaking night. The trailers house a bunch of cartel chattel for their grow. Yesterday the feds dispersed some kind of something out of a helicopter all over their illegal crop.

This looks like a much better series, I probably don't have to wonder if there isn't also a series on racist places though...

One time, a friend told me to watch this series on youtube called Races to Places.

I asked her, why the fuck would I want to watch that!? I misheard her. I thought she said Racist Places.

Thank you for that Kurosexi

G, maybe try talking to a local contractor about having an automatic gate installed and their take on getting power for it with your property in its current state. Counties will often allow that. And maybe start talking to code compliant about the jerkoffs across the street.

Trust me, we are working on it. There was an illegal grow at the bottom of the hill. That guy was a real farmer, at one point he sent up a crew to help me with mowing. He also wanted to put in a gate. His property stayed groomed; his animals well cared for. Unfortunately, the feds busted him last year. The fuc heads near us left their dogs while they evacuated in 2018...the fire crews had to come up on those poor dead dogs.

And she kissed me.

double yay for me
I MISSED THIS!!!! Did she have a mask and dark circles around her eyes, a pointy nose, b=needle teeth, and busy hands? No? Then she is not your soul mate!

I MISSED THIS!!!! Did she have a mask and dark circles around her eyes, a pointy nose, b=needle teeth, and busy hands? No? Then she is not your soul mate!
:laughing Unfortunately no. She was not a raccoon. And you're probably right. Not my soul mate.

I think the story is the congregation originally split and half moved to Kensington but kept the Berkeley in their name instead of Kensington, for obvious reasons. When I was a kid up here we all referred to it as the "that acronym" church.
If you see Kay.

Tis the season I guess. Just found this guy while peeing outside. This is my second pee snake of the year. Gonna relocate him a couple miles away.

FkurT90.jpeg
Northern Pacific rattler. Pretty good sized!

Back