• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

You should probably change your name to two wheel hero, because you're kind of my two wheel hero! Someday I want to spend maybe a year riding all over like you do. Ooh, here's a better one, two wheel champ, people might not even notice.

Last edited:
i am three hours into this adventure. i have gone 0 miles. 😔

i have a ride to bend for a u haul.

why do i have aaa again?

aaa has no motorcycle towing in that area?

waaiit... it's austrian.. why won't it start

meow
Tux for the quad and not within half an hour like that racoon lover

Inserted an rj45 connector manually, without a crimper. The cable didn’t work ….:dunno

But in this installation I can’t verity the other end. They say the power is flowing but…:dunno they’ll have to figure it out on the second go, too

Went out Friday for a friends party, made it back home around 4am. It was a good party. Met a friend for some catching up and a few beers at Zeitgeist and it turned out everyone I tend to chat with was there so we all took over a table and I was there until 9pm. Even got to cheers Onder. Sunday I was dead set on sleeping in until a friend offered us last minute tickets to Stern Grove, so we went to that and listened to the Symphony, so I guess that makes me high class riff raff now. Then I was up early this morning to help a friend move a bunch of heavy / awkward items out of his apartment and into a moving truck. My back did not approve, but it can suck it.

Back