• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

am so tired. questionable navigation decisions were made. there may or may not have been some sketchy passes. allegedly. i ate ice cream twice.
IMG_5776.jpeg

I guess despite the lack of sirens the cops were indeed out.

Link has details and a video of someone fucking themselves up big time by loading a firework into a hot smoking barrel and paid the price.

Hopefully the kids watching learned something from the likely drunk idiot.

An adult male, who in videos on social media appeared to be setting up a firework shell on the ground, was injured after the mortar exploded. Fire officials said the man suffered injuries to his hand, arm and chest consistent with a blast and some burns and police said his arm was broken in the incident.

Yikes, that guy is going to need serious pain meds!

Hey Gwynne,
Can you send me your address at Yep? I'm curious and want to look at your neighbors on Google earth.

Michael, You have a PM.

I’m headed to Paso Robles today. It’s going to be hot.

There’s fog in my backyard babe… thought I’d let you know

There’s probably also bugs in the compressor. :(

:wave

So barf eh? Cray...

You know what's also crazy?
1000000986.jpg

Yeah... Twinz...

Anywho. Just came in looking at classifieds. Bought the R3 from a Barfer recently and watching for tires and stuff up for grabs. Also watching for a 50 or something small for my nephew when he visits from Japan so just browsing.

Wanted to say hi y'all between diapers and bottles while I could.

:wave

So barf eh? Cray...

You know what's also crazy?
View attachment 563083

Yeah... Twinz...

Anywho. Just came in looking at classifieds. Bought the R3 from a Barfer recently and watching for tires and stuff up for grabs. Also watching for a 50 or something small for my nephew when he visits from Japan so just browsing.

Wanted to say hi y'all between diapers and bottles while I could.
Congrats Koi.

You are going to be quite busy.

For many many years!

Very rewarding though.

Enjoy.

Saw the Rolling Stones last night. Not the best show ever but tickets were cheap and how many more chances you gonna get.

had fog in the East Bay at 4:30am when the cat woke me up to let him out.
Hi Koi, congrats on the twins all 3 of them.

Saw the Rolling Stones last night. Not the best show ever but tickets were cheap and how many more chances you gonna get.
Pretty awesome solid reasoning to go ha 🤣 good for you!
How many "fans" even really know who Brian Jones is?
Dunno I think it was the right edge jawed person. Might be the drummer tho

Then again I’m not exactly a fan…know like two songs and I like the remixes more.
hi from burns.
Hi

-

Attachment:

Wow 😮

Back