• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Went out Friday for a friends party, made it back home around 4am. It was a good party. Met a friend for some catching up and a few beers at Zeitgeist and it turned out everyone I tend to chat with was there so we all took over a table and I was there until 9pm. Even got to cheers Onder. Sunday I was dead set on sleeping in until a friend offered us last minute tickets to Stern Grove, so we went to that and listened to the Symphony, so I guess that makes me high class riff raff now. Then I was up early this morning to help a friend move a bunch of heavy / awkward items out of his apartment and into a moving truck. My back did not approve, but it can suck it.
You're a kick ass friend. just FYI.

how much (months/days/weeks) time beforehand do you guys register your vehicles in the state of CA?

:laughing
decided I should probably jump much sooner than usual and register it... bc recalled I bit the latefee bullet once on this car... :wow

Not a bad plan, all mine are paid up for the year and I've even remembered to put the new stickers on.

my buddy is abroad and asked me to go to his fancy new place by the fancy coffee (or two!) and... disconnect the battery of his old Audi. : | apparently it will die after a month or two otherwise!!!

yeah his house is with the SO there, so it was a fun visit(🥂 ), so I did that. She also had some RJ45 cable connector to make,... Which I mentioned didn't seem to work out. :dunno we'll see.

So far, no thanks from the buddy :dunno

If anyone remembers Tina (I forgot her username), her cat has cancer and she is having some money issues and wants to be able to put her cat down and get her ashes back. Here is a gofundme, if you are interested (no pressure): Tina's cat

Got my jacket back with a nice patch on the shoulder, good enough for me so that I can get a few more years out of it instead of chucking a one year old jacket over a little unintended air conditioning.

Back