• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

This coffee is not sitting as comfortably as I am used to. Might have made it a little too strong. Not that this will stop me from drinking it, but I figured I'd share.

I had considered the idea, and then slacked off on finding out more about it or a good advisor to consult with. I have a decent sized 401k and turning that into a Roth would certainly be a good move. I also had a backdoor Roth going while I was still working, not sure if that complicates things, and of course there will be some stock sales here and there to keep me afloat so, that will have some impact on my income :dunno

Attn: mikev, if you haven't picked up a ninja 250 for the kid yet, head to classifieds asap.

This coffee is not sitting as comfortably as I am used to. Might have made it a little too strong. Not that this will stop me from drinking it, but I figured I'd share.
My coffee spilled on the table and floor today because I overfilled the pour over filter...:wow ... something went wrong with me watching the scale.

Anyway...dang anyway watery but I had it

-

Then went and rode from my friend on Santa Rosa to Sebastopol..
Saw a menu in the Barlow with a $32 steak and eggs sandwich:rofl :thumbup :wow

I have been pouring my coffee over ice into a giant beer stein. It makes me feel like I am drinking a gallon of coffee at a time.

Currently shoveling a pile of shepherd's salad in my face.

Wow! I am way out of touch. Please advise if I missed anything I should not have.

Who needs a GREAT dog? Joy's breeder was in the hospital, and he is not doing well. He will not be making puppies for 2025. Joy's mama, Cinderella is 5 years old, he was going to retire her next year but now would like to find her a good home or foster.

So ebikes are definitely cheating, but I don't mind it, as long as it's someone who needs the physical help, e.g. for the age (y)

Also

1000013032.jpg

If e-bikes get people riding, and there is a pedaling aspect, I'm good with that, if someone is claiming they are a bicyclist and riding a Sur Ron or the like, I don't f-ing think so.

Also, it was not the coffee, seems I've got a little something as I'm all achy and queasy and have a 101 degree fever, which I believe is considered mild, so, meh.

TWT so I rode with people on E-bikes but I give them a cheater car b/c they are older and they commend me on my shape . I was on a regular bike. Yeah, if you have hills or just want to ride, an e-bike is fine! :)

n8 , I got a great espresso at a cookie shop in Sonoma Co. Was very surprised . Luckily I talked to the owner/head-hochette woman; she was nice, she said she blends in her coffee, meaning she enjoys making it, from the "local" Taylor Lane coffees.
Sucks to hear you have something, though, hope it gets better!

TWT so I rode with people on E-bikes but I give them a cheater car b/c they are older and they commend me on my shape . I was on a regular bike. Yeah, if you have hills or just want to ride, an e-bike is fine! :)

n8 , I got a great espresso at a cookie shop in Sonoma Co. Was very surprised . Luckily I talked to the owner/head-hochette woman; she was nice, she said she blends in her coffee, meaning she enjoys making it, from the "local" Taylor Lane coffees.
Sucks to hear you have something, though, hope it gets better!
i don't do any biking, really. i reckon an e bike might make me ride a bit more cuz it's hella hilly where i live.

waddle accomplished. i have really been slacking the last few weeks.

Back