• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

eh I got a relatively good friend, director at SFS but that is not going to be the only barrier to entry.
Yeah, got a few friends who can refer me at either Adobe or Salesforce, but I've only found jobs I qualify for at Salesforce. Maybe I should start working at Zeitgeist, I'm there often enough...
hehe. fun stuff. I actually thought about a bakery or a coffeeshop instead but all know that this is going a little too sideways at this point.

ZG would be "fun". Say, that shorter fella with the glasses and the hat behind the bar, didn't he work at Lucky 13 before?

do they round up the beer to an $8 cash when the board says $7.50?

Most people at Z probably worked at Lucky 13 as well. I don't think they round up, but there is tax. Prices have definitely been going up there however

:wow :rofl

The music right now is great btw. Dude is killing it on both drums and bongs and guitar. Diff peoples

1000013088.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240710_175827_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240710_175827_Gallery.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Saw Intuit is laying off 1800 workers. The announcement was kind of brutal though in stating that they'd recently upped their performance requirements and that around 1000 of those being laid off were low performers. Not the kind of mark you want on you while looking for a new job right now.
I was about to reply but I remembered this isn't the PF :later

Also I am still working on resume. There's..a gap. :wow :(

Also: I think of bleeding Tektro brakes sometime. I should be able to do it. :loco. Need to order a kit...

Yeah, I think a resume gap is almost expected these days, I wouldn't worry, of course I say that now.

I haven't ridden mine since Texas, was planning to make Laguna Seca the next trip, but then I got sick, so, if I'm feeling well enough on Sunday I'll probably go attack something in the northbay

I haven't been getting my long walks in recently. Just went for a long one and my god, i feel great. But also very sweaty.

That’s a real sneaky deal by Intuit. I believe they (the laid off people) can rebel.

Saw Intuit is laying off 1800 workers. The announcement was kind of brutal though in stating that they'd recently upped their performance requirements and that around 1000 of those being laid off were low performers. Not the kind of mark you want on you while looking for a new job right now.
They’re also saying the move is a resource allocation to focus on AI.

If the executive team woke up one day and decided that 10% of the workforce was underperforming, there is a management problem.

Intuit's software changes recently have been pissing me the fuck off. :x

Well good news, they won't have as many people to make those changes now 😆

That’s a real sneaky deal by Intuit. I believe they (the laid off people) can rebel.
Very sneaky
They’re also saying the move is a resource allocation to focus on AI.

If the executive team woke up one day and decided that 10% of the workforce was underperforming, there is a management problem.
Well, no one was underperforming until they updated their performance management process to ensure that underperformance. Tech got big and complacent but you won't see leadership paying for that.

Back