• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

wealthy... make bookkeeping software... trying to defund IRS.

seems suspicious.

@N4teTheGreat wanna go see our girlfriend Saturday morning?

If I'm feeling healthy enough, sure, and also if it's not super early.
I am thinking like 10:30 or 11:00. I arrive at SFO around 7:30, will need to BART home, take a quick nap and shower.

hashtag bromance. :laughing

Last edited:
Hey how you doing.

When do you say that anyway.

PS no fancy coffee for me. Home home is good

thinking about going to Berkeley to troll through Rasputin's
he was a ladies man apparently.

- "bonny" M

--
seems like a hot day today in SF , need to find out how/who/when/whether to be outside on a beach, get sunstrokescreen and/or beer and why.

Feeling a bit better today, debating whether I should get back to coffee or play it safe. Applied for a few more jobs, at this point I'm pleased just to get a rejection so I scratch things off the list.

Afternoon hoerzeses.
Looking for a 38'+ fifth wheel that is under $20k to stick up at yep.

Wow, really warm even in San Francisco today. Considering outdoor lunch with count falafel and contessa pivo

Looks like this was a pretty funny e-bike , when you see him pedaling. :)
but I think it is the "Atom" and maybe I've tried it too, if feels better once you're on it. This dude I know had it and I bumped into him outside once

1720737001429.png

Back