• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

picked up Alan Parson's Project Pyramid at Rasputin's for $4. I now have the first 3 APP albums on CD.

chappelle-toilet.gif

We're all a bunch of degenerates that are not above basic toilet humor.

picked up Alan Parson's Project Pyramid at Rasputin's for $4. I now have the first 3 APP albums on CD.
You have a Rasputin's nearby that's still open!?

I bought a bunch of CDs at the Stockton location while I was still in college there and every time I visited until it closed. :( Miss that place. I have a lot of hard to find albums and DVDs from there.

Honestly, I didn't know there were other locations other than the one in Stockton.

All the more reason to leave the hell hole know as the OC and move to the bay.
North OC I like a lot more than South OC. One last year hear and I'm out.

It's not surprising that almost all of my friends since moving here are the "black sheep" type of their family.

My time in south OC has been 90% of very un-interesting people that don't have anything interesting to say about themselves.

i just had a burrito with the kid and his dad.

i met his papa 28 years ago today. weird how we always end up having dinner on this day. i am glad we’re still friends.

actually had nonburrito today, but falafel from Turkish 😅 wow 28 is a long time. 🔥 remember Ned? I'm sure you know Ned. he complimented that place BTW... he said... you should get the meats there 😅
--

bought an LED strip with remote/ colors. Someone didn't like them something something. I Thought it would be okay to light up the closet.

Last edited:
You can print those stickers on adhesive backing?!?

-

The LEDs are undiffused true, but also I haven't installed them just put them laying around to test. It's just a light strip with a motion sensor...and a remote control for colors 😱 no 3 🤣 at 5

Back