• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I need to find things to do for the next weeks, for other people who are on vacation. Eh. 😿 things are not planned. :(

-

M D hasn't posted , here, since he 'Noted' about broadcasting (personal) issues.

Last edited:
New, cheap phone arrived today so I once again have GPS navigation without worrying about killing the camera on my primary phone. It's the little things.

New, cheap phone arrived today so I once again have GPS navigation without worrying about killing the camera on my primary phone. It's the little things.

what'd you get? I may have to get a new phone too.

-

I rode with my (older) buddies (who'r on ebikes again) and mr. Questionable There took us on .. ahem dirt, rock trails and crap. And I'm with a road bike. : |

so now the bike is all dusty and sandy and I hate thinking I'd have to wash it. there's crud on the front deraileur etc. AND the rear shifter cable squeaks!!! (that's new 🤯 ) gotta go buy a tiny bottle of 'all purpose lube' for that.

shakespeare said so!
speaking of shakespeare

there's no hard evidence that Will Shakespeare of Stratford-upon-Avon (1564-1616), revered as the greatest author in the English language, could even write a complete sentence.

Just for you Kurosexi,

Spicy update:
Spicy's niece has been visiting my neighbor every evening. He thought she was a he and named her Cloony. Last night she was a bit more pensive than usual and seemed very concerned. She has been using the bathroom in his shop to clean up everyday around 7PM. Last night she was a little late. Winds up she has a baby with her maybe a week old.
The legend of Spicy the trash panda lives on!!!

Thanks for the update, G. :D

So I got knocked in the head pretty good by my ceiling fan today.

Was standing on my bed dusting the upper areas of my walls and blinds. Turned around and WHABAM. Knocked my glasses off my face. Took me 15 minutes to find the. I'm blind as a bat without them. :laughing

Yeah yeah, I know. Shoulda turned off the fan if my head was gonna be within striking distance, smart guy... :rolleyes It bled pretty good.

So I got knocked in the head pretty good by my ceiling fan today.

Was standing on my bed dusting the upper areas of my walls and blinds. Turned around and WHABAM. Knocked my glasses off my face. Took me 15 minutes to find the. I'm blind as a bat without them. :laughing

Yeah yeah, I know. Shoulda turned off the fan if my head was gonna be within striking distance, smart guy... :rolleyes It bled pretty good.
Yeah, don't do that, silly goose.
Morning, gang. Hope the head feels better, Kuro. :wave
:wave

Norning. Just had a call with a client in KSA. Why am I working at 7:00 AM? :laughing

Good morning!
Finish paying for the fifth wheel tomorrow then a turn and burn dump run and another week of drudgery.

Post hoerzeses report.

Back