• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

So I got knocked in the head pretty good by my ceiling fan today.

Was standing on my bed dusting the upper areas of my walls and blinds. Turned around and WHABAM. Knocked my glasses off my face. Took me 15 minutes to find the. I'm blind as a bat without them. :laughing

Yeah yeah, I know. Shoulda turned off the fan if my head was gonna be within striking distance, smart guy... :rolleyes It bled pretty good.
Could I introduce you to my stepdaughter?

The den here has a decorative mirror on the wall, a coffee table and a ceiling fan. Stepdaughter had just done hair and makeup and stood on the coffee table to get a view in the decorative mirror. Ceiling fan could not resist doing an immediate 'also ran' Darwin award.

Ceiling fan now has a wobble, much like stepdaughter.

Waiting for the coffee to do it's thing. Got another rejection email, so I have that going for me, which is nice....

thinking my coffee is too strong. 14.4 grams (grammes) of them metric systems of coffee grounds in the filter, when I extracted.

could concentrate on extracting single shots instead. And/or make a pour-over b/c I use only 12 g for it. With a pour-over cup, I could sip it for an extended period of time and not get the "too high " / "pumping" feeling I get after ... being tired anyway.

-
just no 3x :p :D

Well, laundry first, it appears I don't have anything clean to wear, pants-wise anyway.

Edit: unintentional triple!

Last edited:
' , then maybe a beer.

I hope it's a refreshing oat-coffee-porter :wow with whatever-number-of-three-hills Story Coffee :dunno

iu

:dunno

That could be tasty, even better if they have a barrel aged version. But also, coffee this late in the day will keep me up.

Could I introduce you to my stepdaughter?

The den here has a decorative mirror on the wall, a coffee table and a ceiling fan. Stepdaughter had just done hair and makeup and stood on the coffee table to get a view in the decorative mirror. Ceiling fan could not resist doing an immediate 'also ran' Darwin award.

Ceiling fan now has a wobble, much like stepdaughter.
Alright... I laughed. :laughing

Morning, gang. Hope the head feels better, Kuro. :wave
To be fair, I've crashed my bike at high speed on a race track and THAT was less annoying than getting hit in the head by a ceiling fan.

Hell, around this past January, I was sparring with a friend. I got tired and lazy and he literally knocked the contact out of my eye with a punch I should have blocked. I smiled and said, "that was a good shot... let's keep going."

Pantaloons laundered, sitting on the patio at Zeitgeist with a beer and laptop, applicatin' for some jerbs. Looks like I have another phone screen next Friday, so, I've got time to prepare.

Oooooo Euro trip, fancy! I put down a deposit with Kahn so maybe I'm going to Pakistan next year 😬

This time next week I'll be on a plane to Colorado, looking forward to some family time in the lake.

Back