• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Congrats on the escrow byke. There is a really beautiful 5th wheel in Colusa. We didn't look at it as we wound up buying the one in Dixon but I had really wanted to go out there and meet the owner since he is a real rodeo cowboy.
buying something where a real rodeo cowboy slept while he was on the road? hmm… not sure about that lol.

Foggy day in SF today which means I have all the excuse I need to sit at home and send out job applications / work on fun stickers of my cat. Should have a print order out today.

I am hoping my date for tonight cancels. I wanna get a pedicure and get home early. LOL.

#hermitlife

shuttle zone parking ticket?! WTF? I don't think there was a sign and of course no paint.
Tech shuttles? There was definitely a sign, probably low on a parking meter or something. Used to ride those things, the signage was needed to keep folks from having their heads explode when a shuttle was parked in the spot.

Ick dates...ick jury duty...ick office work...ick having to scold my so because he puts nothing away.

Coffee has not been as motivating as I expected. Got a few new applications out and bugged a buddy who works at Adobe for a referral.

Off to Home Depot to purchase a pool net.
For anyone curious this is our new palace.

Attachments

• IMG_0640.png
    IMG_0640.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 33
Just learned about an old Italian superstition. From about 43min to 45min. Take note ladies!

There was definitely a sign, probably low on a parking meter or something. Used to ride those things, the signage was needed to keep folks from having their heads explode when a shuttle was parked in the spot.
WELL, THERE WAsn't . Not on my spot, not on the spot in front of it... nor the one behind me. (oh there was a car parked there, but I guess they were cleaners.) no white paint, either.

f**kers. I bet it was "locals only" kinda knowledge.

oh you mean the sign hidden behind the traffic light 100 feet back? It's not even visible in the picture ...

Just learned about an old Italian superstition. From about 43min to 45min. Take note ladies!

I don't think that's a superstition... it's a hoax or old wive's tale 🤣 or granma's remedy kinda thing.

--

love the moving RV thing, G. (BTW I had to noodle on what a "5th wheel" means, but I figured it out. 😉 )

Well if you have pictures of no sign, you can fight it and I bet they'll dismiss it.

sweet. why back in the days of Timithy Leary...,.

i just had the yummiest lunch! an avocado black bean salad at el tepa along with a corn quesadilla and three roasted jalapenos. i am a happy camper.

Back