• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

morin horin, I slept till 8;20, that is if you don't count the 4 am cat letting out

Will be setting up my new 9 channel 8k Atmos receiver today.

Not looking forward to the process but hoping the results will be great.

Already have the four height speaker in place for overhead effects.

Happy Highwayman seemed to be the only BAFER into A/V but a nice setup is quite enjoyable.

Got it for $1150 off this price.

Gonna go get a tire repaired then maybe go look at pew pews later

Will be setting up my new 9 channel 8k Atmos receiver today.

Not looking forward to the process but hoping the results will be great.

Already have the four height speaker in place for overhead effects.

Happy Highwayman seemed to be the only BAFER into A/V but a nice setup is quite enjoyable.

Got it for $1150 off this price.

I'm low key into a nice system, if I had an actual house I'd definitely get serious, my setup is just a marantz 7.1 receiver that is only doing 5.1 given my small space. I had only been driving two speakers.for the longest time but finally wired things for surround sound and bought a nice subwoofer during the pandemic and I'm quite happy with it, and wondering why I didn't do so earlier.

Up early and sipping coffee waiting for my Ducati brethren to show up. Apparently I'm leading these poor saps to Marshall via Marshall Petaluma road. Hopefully everyone makes it 😆

I ordered a MTB helmet from Specialized. I guess when I was entering the shipping address, it popped up suggestions and I clicked the wrong one (like I need a fucking suggestion for my own address :rolleyes ). So it's going to a business across town :facepalm

Yo ho ho!

Packing for Yep. Going to make a pad for the trailer. Exhausted, Anyone try geeting cash out of your bank recently? I needed $12k expected I'd have to order it, was told 2 weeks minimum. WTFF???!! Then asked if I could get $5k now 5K the next day and 2K the day after, was told account would be flagged and closed account was openned in 1991!!!!!
Finally went with plan B Venmo and cash went to get $3750 was grilled what is this for? I lost it? Explained with a few F bombs that I work freaking hard for my money and it is mine and they don't need to ask me what I am going to do with it. Current balance in that bank-liquid is a bit over $90k FU*K this.
/:rant

Sorry MD for reporting personal BS.
I want what Andy got, a few moments of no hurty.

PS: cant even write a freaking sentence without having my computer back talk me and put words in my mouth.

Early morning flight to Seattle followed by shuttle and ferry to San Juan island yesterday. Only slept until 10 this morning! Thought I could get by with a k-cup song and dance routine but I need better coffee kit.

Yo ho ho!

Packing for Yep. Going to make a pad for the trailer. Exhausted, Anyone try geeting cash out of your bank recently? I needed $12k expected I'd have to order it, was told 2 weeks minimum. WTFF???!! Then asked if I could get $5k now 5K the next day and 2K the day after, was told account would be flagged and closed account was openned in 1991!!!!!
Finally went with plan B Venmo and cash went to get $3750 was grilled what is this for? I lost it? Explained with a few F bombs that I work freaking hard for my money and it is mine and they don't need to ask me what I am going to do with it. Current balance in that bank-liquid is a bit over $90k FU*K this.

PS: cant even write a freaking sentence without having my computer back talk me and put words in my mouth.
If it makes you feel better, I closed a longstanding 100k account at Golden1 over a ballcap.

Yo ho ho!

Anything over $10k is flagged for DHS review because turrurism :rolleyes

Sounds like you nee a new bank regardless :(

That does seem frustrating, how come one is not able to get $5k or $3750. In cash. Why not?

Over 10k I can understand. Guess what because they ask the same thing at the border.

(I’m also into high quality audio , but have no time nor opportunity to listen to it!)

Last edited:
Yep, no trouble about a 1 or 2 day delay wrt cash over $10kbut 2 weeks?? Why can't she take a cashier's check? Because the F88king bank has a 10 day hold on the cashier's check she is needing cash.

Anyway, it's a lovely sunny day and I'm going to Yep.

As long as the withdrawal is legit, I'd just do the $5k/$5k/$2k and let it be closed, because eff that bank anyway.

I’d say all banks would be like this.

-

.. sports recreation equipment store here we come.

My Tektro rear brake pads are too low I think. Why does this always happen?!?!😱 If they don't have them in stock I'll be pissed , that "why don't you shop local - why don't you order them online" debate. :mad

Last edited:
Back