• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

well coolant level is (visibly) fine, no obvious big puddles when opening the hood

BUT well, this is funny! I think the oil has reached the low level mark and it wasn't like that. :wow still could be "normal" vag-ggy burning-oil ... :rolleyes ... so I guess I will watch it for a week again, I'm pretty sure I checked it at a semi-level ground. Funny. I am pretty sure I left it at the MAX mark when I changed oil 5 1/2 months ago. :x

-

also, the car has always had this "lag" however at stop signs, like press the gas and the transmission "hits" so could extended shaking contribute to some leaks that smell like burning later?

Low oil and a burning smell would make me thing you have an oil leak that, as noted, is dripping on the exhaust and burning off.

Took a break from cleaning to lie on the couch and got sat upon by a cat, productivity numbers are not looking good for the near future.

I "diagnosed" exhaust leaks/gas smell a little bit more. I Guess the drip+burn thing is plausible. Turn on ignition - blower at 3, no smell. Turn on the engine - has a faint smell, car no moving.

so I guess (what it could be) if it sits a little, like day+ then maybe it leaks slightly - might depend on the orientation of the car. Then when I turn on, starts burning more than not. But towards the end of the day, the smell has worn off(??)

Once the cat released his hold on my I went shopping and got stuff to make pasta sauce for dinner. It's smelling quite good, now I just have to resist it for another 40 minutes or so while it simmers down to a nice consistency.

No such thing as too much sleep for this guy.

1000005570.jpg

i mean you just jump right in here right. this is how I entice my teenager to come home earlier than curfew. we’ll see if it works

Attachments

• IMG_6387.png
    IMG_6387.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 35
@N4teTheGreat and i both shave our pussies. i just shaved mine today. man, that was a lot of hair.
Ha, ha, ha, haaaaa... sure hope you didn't use Nate's hedge trimmer!!! It's going to be months before that poor guy is going to be able to go outside and hang with his buddies! They goin'a be like "dude, we told ya to stop peeing by the toilet and crapping in the corner"!

Back