• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

:wave

Morning, nerds!

NERDS?! I'll have you know that I've never owned or worn one of these! :x
Nerds.png

Holy shit.

Also:
Says the guy who admitted knowing Fortran

-

Also, second coffee it's an Americano...

drinking over priced Heineken and watching SailorMoon on TV in a hotel room at the Dulles airport. It's the episode where Usagi and Rei go to the amusement park. Supposed to go to a banquet but if there's another episode of SailorMoon I might be late.

drinking over priced Heineken and watching SailorMoon on TV in a hotel room at the Dulles airport. .
aaaan on a non-nerd topic, do you know that Heineken uses green bottles... BUT THEY SHOULDN'T--the beer goes spoiled quicker in them.

SO ... PROBABLY what they're doing is, they're using chemically modified Hops, so that they don't go stale b/c of the green bottle.
-

but at least you're at an airport.

Hopefully they'll show "Rise and Fall of Sanctuary Moon", amirite?

Light is bad for beer, preservatives help, but other colored bottles are for marketing. Also the reason Corona tastes stale

Sweet gig if you can get it! Made it to the lake and got everything loaded in. Probably about time for a shower and a cocktail

Back