• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

aaaan on a non-nerd topic, do you know that Heineken uses green bottles... BUT THEY SHOULDN'T--the beer goes spoiled quicker in them.

SO ... PROBABLY what they're doing is, they're using chemically modified Hops, so that they don't go stale b/c of the green bottle.
-

but at least you're at an airport.

Hopefully they'll show "Rise and Fall of Sanctuary Moon", amirite?
Can are much much much better for many reasons.

I know. I just watched lectures on it. :x

Well except for recycling…
That is an ancillary benefit.

Take less energy to produce than bottles and are recycled more often.

Cans block light better but in either case it's best to drink the "newest" beer you can find.

It says it’s 52 British invader imperial degrees outside

So I put my family first yesterday and tended to them ,and missed a ride with my distant buddies. The family remained at home and watched TV :dunno

Like, why?

I know. I just watched lectures on it. :x

Well except for recycling…
I wrote Andy about a feature on Xenforo that the mods might not know about and asked him to test it on me. That's why I posted that his mom dresses him funny, etc. :D

Welp, signed up for Weaverville and now have to unsign up. 2024 is becoming increasingly scattered for me.

Nerds are cool, really need to find a home or foster for Joy's mom or we may wind up with 3 dogs and that simply cannot happen.

Welp, signed up for Weaverville and now have to unsign up. 2024 is becoming increasingly scattered for me.

Nerds are cool, really need to find a home or foster for Joy's mom or we may wind up with 3 dogs and that simply cannot happen.
Bummer!

And what's the feature, you might ask?

Fuck around and find out.

(please don't)
I could guess
:p
Hahaha

-

Holy f*** my hands are freezing in this San Francisco weather.

Light drizzle rain , pretty crappy

Last edited:
It is in the low 80s here so that's actually when i would normally leave my doors and windows open. however, there is smoke so i am not today.

1722133588635.jpeg

sunday morning sidewalks, back from the east and feeling slackish. Bob give me slack. dare you to google that.

Got my mtn bike fixed yesterday and the local bike shop turned me on to some new to me trails. I am going to explore today.
Have fun.

In Idaho we had a couple of nice people at gas stations recommend roads that were, uh... interesting. One turned into some gnarly two track. The other had water bars and a water crossing and was silty AF.

Also: Good norning everyone! I am getting caffeinated.

Sunday.

I actually made a gnarly ride yesterday, in light drizzle...to the grocery store with a backpack 🎒:rofl

Nothing to do today except chores and fun . Kind of afraid to approach the bleeding of the brake , we’ll see.

Back