• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

We call that, “coffee porter”. Or, porter, coffee!

(Yes that’s the origin)

Having a dad with a boat sounds rad.

Good morning!!! Biking looks fun.

Computer in the office died. End of month guess who's freaking out?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This gal

Hmm

Yeah I got your PM. Can you check if the power cable is firmly connected, on both ends? Unplug and re-plug the ends, too.

After that press and hold the power button for 2 seconds… not more. The point is to be > 1 sec

Last edited:
:rofl yeah those were good episodes ... what was going on there at @2:15 hahahaha

pardon me, gotta get back to The Oasis

Cold brew is the business. I need to start remembering to make batches of it again. I have one of those Ninja Thirsti machines (carbonated beverage maker) and have taken to drawing a double shot of espresso, pouring it over ice and adding about 6oz of seltzer. Coffee soda. Yum! Also, because I am me, I modified the machine so I'm not stuck using those overpriced CO2 canisters that they force on you. Instead, I hooked it up directly to a 20lb CO2 tank. If my math is correct, I will spend about 2.5% as much money on CO2 and will have to swap the tank VERY rarely. :thumbup

Good morning!!
No Cold Brew here just fresh hot French Roast.
How is everyone this AM?

Hey G! Doing okay. How are you? It is HOT and muggy here today. 96 will be the high, and the humidity is ridiculous. My glasses fogged up immediately upon opening the front door this morning. Not a good sign. :laughing

Hot humid gives me super curly hair. Actually more frizzy. It's a nice day here. We bought Adam's "bro truck" and will be bringing it up to Yep Thursday. The trailer arives Saturday 🥳

I love that license plate. I assume he kept it for his next bro truck?

As I’m on “not cold brew appropriate” San Juan Island my next cold brew will on my Friday smoke ride.

Cold brew is the business. I need to start remembering to make batches of it again. I have one of those Ninja Thirsti machines (carbonated beverage maker) and have taken to drawing a double shot of espresso, pouring it over ice and adding about 6oz of seltzer. Coffee soda. Yum! Also, because I am me, I modified the machine so I'm not stuck using those overpriced CO2 canisters that they force on you. Instead, I hooked it up directly to a 20lb CO2 tank. If my math is correct, I will spend about 2.5% as much money on CO2 and will have to swap the tank VERY rarely. :thumbup
I found that I had enough left for 1.5 cups of cold brew. I am a VERY happy woman right now.

@Abacinator right? he was a good dude. very level headed and kind.

Reactions: GAJ
Hores.

I forgot to start a pot of cold brew. DERP.
Eek, one gadget/contraption I don’t yet have. Nor want I think? :)
No Cold Brew here just fresh hot French Roast.
How is everyone this AM?

Could be better. Neglected a tooth with a halfboken crown. I shouldn’t go to the same dentist after a few fillings/breakers right?

Coffee ; fine foam with espresso!

I just saw the thread about johndice. What a kick in the balls :cry
Yeah, not fun not to have him.

Hores.

Eek, one gadget/contraption I don’t yet have. Nor want I think? :)

Could be better. Neglected a tooth with a halfboken crown. I shouldn’t go to the same dentist after a few fillings/breakers right?

Coffee ; fine foam with espresso!

Yeah, not fun not to have him.
It looks like a french press pot with a filter that sits in the cold water. It doesn't take up much space and I love cold brew so...

Also, if you already have a french press you can just use it to make cold brew if you want. Not as glamorous, but gets the job done. I have one of the 1/2 gallon things like Reama has, though. It's fantastic and I used it to make tea sometimes as well.

Back