• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Well, if it's not cooked all the way through, it'll wreak havoc... speaking from experience :laughing

got gas and the guy in front of me almost drove off with nozzle still in his car, I pounded on his trunk to get him to stop. he didn't seem to care.

Was drinking some Redemption and Elijah Craig earlier. The Mrs just opened another white claw and now we're watching Portals to Hell

Just drank a hazy pale ale and then 'just a regular' pilsner at 4.2%

... Elijah Craig is good though.

I'm surprised how much I liked Buffalo Trace recently..:wow is that bad !?!

Last edited:
Spent a lot of yesterday digging holes and breaking up old brick and concrete. Beverage of choice was ice water. Not trying to cut back.

Hanging out at Yep. Running AC were all beat getting this monster trailer up the mountain. Starlink installed, we care downright civilized!

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpeg
    IMG_0680.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 30
Nice digs indeed, after a week in the relatively mild Colorado heat, I'm quite envious of AC...

Well this whole stock market thingy isn't great, I guess I should have sold enough to cover myself through the election when I made a move earlier this month, but I wasn't sure how that would impact my Covered California premiums. Guess I'm gonna try to figure that all out now since it's looking more and more like there will not be a lot of hiring happening this year.

Delayed flight triple! Got another hour to kill (thankfully at my brothers and not the airport).

I guess the stock market finally figure out that many of those jobs being posted on LinkedIn aren't in fact real jobs...

Back