• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I think it was just an Nvidia balloon market and now they want to take our money

LMC I'm sure Climber read it on SFGate and started a thread??

I guess the stock market finally figure out that many of those jobs being posted on LinkedIn aren't in fact real jobs...
I think it has more to do with Harrisleading on the polls. Corporations thus shareholders are going to lose their free ride.
/politicalcommentary

Nah, it's a global thing.

The stock market, which I've done well in over the decades, has a mind of its own.

Goldman Sachs made a proclamation as part of this but it is not based in reality but it is what it is.

Good news is all this false panic might guarantee a rate cut in September.

On Friday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the US economy added just 114,000 jobs in July — far fewer than expected — and the unemployment rate jumped to 4.3%. Although that’s not in and of itself an unhealthy unemployment rate, its sudden march higher is alarming: Last year, the unemployment rate was at its lowest level since the moon landing.

Well as lomg as I still have $$ in my stocks to find my continued unemployment, I guess I'll be fine, it's all fake money until you sell anyway

Nell-Campbell-Rocky-Horror-Gold-Costume.webp

dick-man is being a dick. i asked him if he wasn’t worried that someday i’d hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. ‘nope. if you were gonna, you would’ve done it a long time ago’. asshole.

dick-man is being a dick. i asked him if he wasn’t worried that someday i’d hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. ‘nope. if you were gonna, you would’ve done it a long time ago’. asshole.

Perhaps you should disprove his hypothesis. :laughing

Sometimes when littlebeast writes things about the man she loves, I think there's potential that she might hurt me and I might hurt her, emotionally... Also potentially physically violence, but there would be a big smile on my face.

Sometimes when littlebeast writes things about the man she loves, I think there's potential that she might hurt me and I might hurt her, emotionally... Also potentially physically violence, but there would be a big smile on my face.
there’s a handkerchief for this.

Oh my!
LB I certainly understand the sentiment. I had several talk my self out of the shovel moments this past week. All is good now.
Snuggled up with my dog ❤️

@ThumperX and @littlebeast y'all are making me low key grateful I am forever alone.

But, that won't last forever. Trey (tag3) is moving to Oregon in October and I am pretty excited to have a roomie.

I love spicy food.

I will be less likely to get a shovel to the back of the head as I will begin splitting time 50/50 between OR and SF. :banana

Back