• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I got the bike's oil changed, fixed my aux lights, cleaned and lubed the chain. Will put her on the sidestand and check chain slack. Then time to pack the bags and roll out around 1400.

YAY!

In other news. I am very tired right meow.

I'm gonna need to do motorcycle things when I get home. Took my brothers dog for a quick pee break, definitely smokey out, come on breeze, I don't wanna be stuck inside, but I like breathing.

I'm gonna need to do motorcycle things when I get home. Took my brothers dog for a quick pee break, definitely smokey out, come on breeze, I don't wanna be stuck inside, but I like breathing.
wanna ride like girls when i come to sf next?

I watched a movie with Jake Gyllenhaal where he hit bikers with his fist. Being the fashionable MMA that he is...

... The bikers had like a KTM or what I thought is a KLR =:laughing

Between the decades, Pet Cemetary and Killer Sofa might be my favorite bad horror movies. It Follows is a runner up. STD. A sexually transmitted demon. :laughing

chair-talking.gif

Coffee now then going to see my kid for their birthday. 18!! :shocker

Back