• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Oh my!
LB I certainly understand the sentiment. I had several talk my self out of the shovel moments this past week. All is good now.
Snuggled up with my dog ❤️
what caught my attention was his immediate, very calm, and well thought-out response. apparently there was a time when he actually considered the possibility.

He can wear whatever he wants in the guest bedroom. Garterbelts and stockings, boxers and a singlet, an Elvis suit. I won't judge.
I'd never be caught wearing boxers these days! :laughing

I'm kinda considering Alaska, so your place would be a relatively convenient first night. If I can get new tires and my shit together quickly enough that is. I'd probably need to camp some to keep it affordable, 3500 miles each way means I'd need around 25 days I suspect, that'd get expensive if it was all hotels, but, we'll see if I can actually pull this one off.

Well hmm, weather is already looking fall-ish in Alaska and the road to Manly Hot Springs is dirt. Might aim for Denali instead. I sure wish the Ferry wasn't so expensive as that'd be the ideal way to come back.

Keep in mind that the mosquito is the Alaskan state bird. I encountered some big ones last time I rolled through on a moto.

Hah, yeah, probably won't camp much once I'm up north, weather + bugs and all. But the ride up through the states will probably need to be done on the cheap / on less good roads for the sake of money / time / mileage. Poking around the Ferry site to see if I can figure out a reasonably affordable option to get me from Homer to... somewhere further south for the return trip as I'm sure my body will need a break by then.

I'm there with you. Do laundry from being up at Yep for 4 days, do office, get supplies for guys, run errands, schedule work with tides, grocery shop. :mad:

No job openings in tech, I've checked :laughing Managed to not mull Alaska over long enough to remember I needed to move my car back after the trip, thankfully it was still there, along with the van I parked in front of, so I think I have found a good stash sport for future trips!

Back