• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

You're coming to help us???? :LOL:
Today i downloaded tides and sat everyone down with a calendar. Our free flow approach to scheduling makes the vein in my forhead pop.

I'm tired, but not from working, the Alaska plan is coming together though, I think I might actually do this stupid thing

There’s that also but hypers are not at all comfortable. Two hours is my absolute limit on mine.

500 miles is my limit on the Hyper, but, 300 miles a day is easy peasy. There are probably more comfortable bikes, but I don't own them, and they are probably boring. Considering the bike has just had all the things serviced after it's run to Texas and back in May and has only seen 500 miles or so since then, I'd say it's the perfect time to rack up some miles. I may need to find somewhere to get a new tire though as I suspect 6500 miles round trip just might be pushing it on a rear sport touring tire...

Bro is hardcore with 500 miles, of course. ^

My buddy had a BMW GS 1200... Said he could barely do 200 or 300 miles on it...

-

Yesterday I saw someone who looked like riding a GS1150 , boxer anyway, without gloves...On the highway.
Who cares about that thing. Over here.

Bro is hardcore with 500 miles, of course. ^

My buddy had a BMW GS 1200... Said he could barely do 200 or 300 miles on it...

-

Yesterday I saw someone who looked like riding a GS1150 , boxer anyway, without gloves...On the highway.
Who cares about that thing. Over here.
your friend needs to toughen up and ride like a girl. :x

Dude rode with motoproponent and daventura and me once :rofl no he's okay.

-

They are showing repeat of Paris opening. Wow that's really blood like in the air and many talking separated heads :wow and Gojira metal playing :rofl

Last edited:
500 miles on a Hyper?! :hail

I can't even do 300 on my R1250RS without being in serious pain the next day if not before the end of the day.

Good morning!!!
I did 800 miles on the 599 and wanted to die 😂
The NC was the most comfortable bike I ever owned.
175 miles on the Beta is probably like 500 on the Hyper : dunno

A little over a decade ago I rode from SD to Hawthorne (and back) in seven hours flat when I had my 2011 RT and it was just fine at 470 miles each day. You really can't top the RT's when it comes to all day comfort IMO. But these days it's just way more motorcycle than I need for how I'm riding.

I've ridden from Tucson to the Bay Area in one day on an 02 SV650, absolutely brutal and I was 20 years younger than now. Can't imagine doing more than 500 miles in a day now.

Back