• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

No smoke in SF but I have a touch of a sore throat, seeing if hot coffee solves that problem. Also debating on whether I take a ferry to save 300 miles or, OR, add on another 70 miles so I can ride through Whistler. I think the latter is probably the answer. Ferry looks spendy, and while it'd be novel, it'll add time and additional days, more if I miss it for any reason.

we have a fair amount of smoke here as well.

but i doubt it’s nearly as bad as what you’re dealing with.
We've had an excellent summer thus far, save for maybe a total of a week from the Chico fire and today from Placerville (knock on wood). Yubanet says the smoke will move out by the end of the morning. We get that inversion, but once the fires get too big, it's just smoke cycling back and forth, but we're not there just yet. What part are you in, Medford area?

Smoke is terrible to deal with. We've been lucky so far.
Nate, come up to Yep some time and you will see our neighbor maintains that road to a T. He used to be a road engineer, so we are lucky to have him. The bypass is sufficiently repaired with water ways etc.
Byke, how is your property search coming along? You might check in with Littlebeast as well as BrokenLink ;)
TWT-I wish to visit your compound someday along with the no no I4 rules how do you feel about electric?

Oh, I assumed this was done by the *other* neighbors. Did he leave the shape s turns in for sliding a motorcycle around though?

I absolutely hate window and, Quicbooks,

We've had an excellent summer thus far, save for maybe a total of a week from the Chico fire and today from Placerville (knock on wood). Yubanet says the smoke will move out by the end of the morning. We get that inversion, but once the fires get too big, it's just smoke cycling back and forth, but we're not there just yet. What part are you in, Medford area?
I will PM you. :D

Nate, come up to Yep some time and you will see our neighbor maintains that road to a T. He used to be a road engineer, so we are lucky to have him. The bypass is sufficiently repaired with water ways etc.
Byke, how is your property search coming along? You might check in with Littlebeast as well as BrokenLink ;)
TWT-I wish to visit your compound someday along with the no no I4 rules how do you feel about electric?
You can arrive on any bike you like and I'd love some visitors. I hope you like peace and quiet.

Was a little jaded after the way the first buyers backed out so whimsically, so I haven't been taking the current escrow too seriously, except I think we're a week from closing now, so...it's probably time to do that. We're going to look at four properties in BL's area tomorrow.

Was a little jaded after the way the first buyers backed out so whimsically, so I haven't been taking the current escrow too seriously, except I think we're a week from closing now, so...it's probably time to do that. We're going to look at four properties in BL's area tomorrow.
Sweeeeeet.

Oh, I assumed this was done by the *other* neighbors. Did he leave the shape s turns in for sliding a motorcycle around though?
Still attempting to figure out the multi-quote thing in this software.
@byke I get the whole jaded thing. Insane how easy it is to back out of contracts.
@N4teTheGreat those neighbors would get shot if they attempted to cut a bypass. We are trying to legally deny them access to their property through our property. They have a road to their property but let it turn to shit. Their pot growing personnel have shitty little front wheel drive cars that destroy the road by digging holes in the steep sections :mad: We are forming a "road coalition" and back charging them for maintenance. Eventually there will be a lien filed against their property. 🥳

You can arrive on any bike you like and I'd love some visitors. I hope you like peace and quiet.
Yay 🥂

Looks like I jinxed it, just got a text from our agent about the buyers having problems getting wraparound insurance...lol. Man I fkn hate buying/selling property in this state.

Looks like I jinxed it, just got a text from our agent about the buyers having problems getting wraparound insurance...lol. Man I fkn hate buying/selling property in this state.
i read that as reacharound insurance. LOL

Still attempting to figure out the multi-quote thing in this software.
When you hit the +Quote in a post, it adds the post to a queue of things that can go into your reply. When you're in the reply box and have done that, you'll see an "Insert Quotes" button at the bottom that looks like this:

1723143885910.png

Click that and all the posts you've tagged for quoting will appear in your reply. You can then comment on them.

The software stacks the quotes and I have yet to figure out how to write text between them.

Back