• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

You can ignore the boxes the quotes are in, so if you put your cursor at the end of the quote and hit return it'll make a new blank line outside the box for space to type. It's not intuitive at all but it works.

You can ignore the boxes the quotes are in, so if you put your cursor at the end of the quote and hit return it'll make a new blank line outside the box for space to type. It's not intuitive at all but it works.
:thumbup
t
learning barf again.

I am having a rough day. One of our vendors insists on using Sherwin Williams as a conduit to us. I always have to speak to the vendor directly to help the Sherwin Williams store figure out what this product is and what it does. Then they get all confused about pricing. Why oh why can the vendor not sell direct to us-they have no contract with Sherwin Williams.

TWT understands this rant I think.

Sure seems odd they'd want to add a middle man unless there is some sort of regulatory crap that this shields them from.

This ^^^

Impressive.

How many miles on it so I can pass along the info to my friend in Orlando who I gave my 2016 DRZSM to?

Thanks.
About ,20k. Not a lot, but hard miles. I took it for a spin during lunch . It needs some work. I think I'll take it to the shop and see if they can tune my suspension a bit, make my rear brake actually work, and make it feel a little bit safe to ride

Funny the rear brake in my DRZ is the one that works the best, too well in fact and I can't generally modulate it enough with Enduro boots for it to be much more than on / off the front on the other hand, works, but it'll never lock the front on the street and you have to mean it to get the front to lock on the dirt. It's probably time to redo the brake lines and bleed them again.

Got recruited to help a friend move kinda last minute, guess the housing situation has hit the fan and he's moving up his departure, guess I'll be getting my steps in today after all!

I'll be using my knees for sure, can't have a back injury right before Alaska (which I'm starting o get excited about)

Jay is the keynote speaker to a shop owner’s event I’m heading to in August in Tennessee. I’ll report on speech and dental structure and general old man-ness.
perhaps age, and or dental/oral surgery?

the second vid at least I like the cadence of his speech. Other than that Jay Leno ... was certainly never my cuppatea. The first video show a tad degradation from your september one(?)

-

i did love the original Top Gear tho. Probably have watched series 3 to 22 without a miss, even before they were widely available on Am prime

Agree his speech has declined too, he sounds weak.

Getting old, all the money in the world can't fend off old age.

Jay is the keynote speaker to a shop owner’s event I’m heading to in August in Tennessee. I’ll report on speech and dental structure and general old man-ness.
So after days of listening to people who like hearing themselves speak, we were treated with a special guest appearance by Jay Leno. We didn’t know what to expect, and honestly, I envisioned two chairs, legs crossed, a back-and-forth or maybe just a long brag session about all his cars and motorcycles since this was an automotive shop owners conference. Instead we suffered through an endless and addled pacing back-and-forth, thick-tongued Jay Leno who rattled off two-bit jokes as fast as he could without a pause without a breath. We were embarrassed for him and left before the end. Most of his jokes were borderline racist, or misogynistic and he couldn’t even pivot away his lame Biden joke to Kamala. Anyway I digress.

Hey Lucy :wave
Kind of reminds me of the best scene (IMO) from the Barbie movie where the Kens all want to play their guitars at her.

Hey Lucy :wave
Kind of reminds me of the best scene (IMO) from the Barbie movie where the Kens all want to play their guitars at her.

I keep forgetting I need to watch Barbie! I’ll get on it

Not a whole lot. Hoping to get some rock ordered for this week's goals.

made Peet's Sumatra this morning instead of Philz Jacob's Wonderbar, feeling more caffeinated.

We’re hyp d up on Weavers here.

Back