• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

double fuck. that’s directly south of me and they’ve dealt with lots of fire recently. ugh.

Don't you mean...

1723829251680.png

Rode my hyper to work a couple of days this week, 25 minutes each way.
Got wondering what it might be like riding it to Alaska. Think it might be about as comfortable as being eaten by a bear.
First mod Id do would be strapping a couch cushion to it. Would take weeks with all the stops Id make for my butt to recover after every tank of fuel.
There was a couch in the photo Nate posted of the gear he was bringing. I'd thought the couch was a place to put the gear, but maybe he's bringing it too.

Got my 1974 Seamaster back from Omega in Switzerland for the second time, first trip was six months (crown came off as I changed the time so back it had to go under warranty), this time was only 2 months.

I was able to change time and date no problem.

2 year warranty is good.

Hopefully wont need it again.

Attachments

• Omega back from  Switzerlan for second time.JPG
    Omega back from Switzerlan for second time.JPG
    831.3 KB · Views: 18
Got my 1974 Seamaster back from Omega in Switzerland for the second time, first trip was six months (crown came off as I changed the time so back it had to go under warranty), this time was only 2 months.

I was able to change time and date no problem.

2 year warranty is good.

Hopefully wont need it again.
Good reminder I have a Bulova watch that needs repairing.

Not quite as fancy as your Seamaster but too fancy to wear with jeans and a t-shirt.

Good reminder I have a Bulova watch that needs repairing.

Not quite as fancy as your Seamaster but too fancy to wear with jeans and a t-shirt.
That's the nice thing about the stainless Seamaster, goes with enything.

Don't wear it in the water though as though they changed the o rings and whatnot not worth the chance.

We used to eat off the roach coach at work and the people in the truck were above you with small windows where you can only see them from about the shoulders up. The lady that was cooking would sometimes wear some sort of strapless shirt, so from standing down below, it gave the impression that she was cooking naked up there. In the summer when they'd be sweating bullets in there, you couldn't help but think there was some boob sweat making its way into your burrito. That's all part of the charm of eating off a truck though.

Eeeesh.

I'll be over here barfing on the floor...
You're barfing all over the place. Barfing here, Barfing there, Here a Barf, there a barf, every where a barf barf, old mcAndy had a BARF, e-i-e-i-oooooooo.

Back