• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

You're barfing all over the place. Barfing here, Barfing there, Here a Barf, there a barf, every where a barf barf, old mcAndy had a BARF, e-i-e-i-oooooooo.
marvel-future-revolution-marvel-future-fight.gif

Ok I'll give ya another one then. I was standing with two coworkers and one of their wives stops by, chats for a minute and then leaves. One of my coworkers farts and I fake scoop up some of his fart air with my hand and throw it at my face, while in my best fat bastard voice saying, "ohh yeah, ohhhhhh yeah, that's the stuff, now I've got some of you inside of me" and we're laughing and then we hear a noise behind us and turn around to find the wife still standing there staring in total disgust and she says, "ugh, boys are gross" and then actually leaves.

Ok I'll give ya another one then. I was standing with two coworkers and one of their wives stops by, chats for a minute and then leaves. One of my coworkers farts and I fake scoop up some of his fart air with my hand and throw it at my face, while in my best fat bastard voice saying, "ohh yeah, ohhhhhh yeah, that's the stuff, now I've got some of you inside of me" and we're laughing and then we hear a noise behind us and turn around to find the wife still standing there staring in total disgust and she says, "ugh, boys are gross" and then actually leaves.
This post is relevant to my interests

so Nate I magine if your in Fall Rivers Mills then your headed to Klamath via the Canby cut off. Get gas in Bieber or you may be pushing that Duc. If you're feeling gutsy you could go through Lookout, not sure the road through there is paved.

Thankfully, it appears it will be cooler than today, 100 in Redding with a tailwind had me thinking my pants were on fire for a bit..

Gonna hit the fort crook museum?
No time for museums, only riding, pretty much flogging the bike to get to BC.

Also, morning, coffee and whatnot. I'm only going as far as Redmond today so I'm not rushing out of here.

at least it's not deer season so the roads up there aren't choked with flat landers

Aaah coffee and 61 in the evening, dense fog (which I hate) which makes the streets wet...
... Nothing compared to like a 100 without A/C where I just came back from : | :laughing

Also - I have to say, a flight attendant dropping a whole open(or, unlocked) canister with coffee off the cart and it spilling all across three rows of the isle... Was a first too.

Bonus points. He didn't come back to put a blanket over it. : |

Back