• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Happy to catch up on the goings on of all you guys.
Seems like most of ya'll are on some kind of adventure.

Hello from Vanderhoof British Columbia. What the hell am I doing all the way out here in a Ducati with a four gallon tank? :laughing there is so much rain the forecast for Alaska.

wait... there's a motosocial today?

damn. pier 70. can't be anywhere , and then I bet I am kicking myself for not going to the one at SFMC the other month.

Happy to catch up on the goings on of all you guys.
Seems like most of ya'll are on some kind of adventure.
The adventure that is life :LOL: It does seem as though the hoerzeses have been traveling.

Hello from Vanderhoof British Columbia. What the hell am I doing all the way out here in a Ducati with a four gallon tank? :laughing there is so much rain the forecast for Alaska.

You might be able to find some elk burgers or moose steak in that area if you ask the right folks, for something different.

I did not ask the right folks, I just found a spot that had some craft beers and food, it was a new hotel, so definitely not a local scene I suppose but it was only a 12 minute walk from my motel. Food and beer were good and I got one more to go, now sitting in from of my room wearing a puffy like a tourist (it's apparently 65 F) and preparing to do my ride report and smoke a cigar. I'll be in Meziadin Junction tomorrow, 366 miles with rain. If it's not pouring I may start early tomorrow just to get out of the rain.

Back