• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

when my kid was in scouts we did some snow camping and they said if we couldn’t put on a clean set of clothes before bed we should sleep naked in our bags. your sweetie might have had ulterior motives but he wasn’t wrong. 😇
hmmm… scout leaders advocating nudity. what could go wrong? :laughing

hmmm… scout leaders advocating nudity. what could go wrong? :laughing

This was as part of a unit on how to survive extreme cold. They said your clothes hold moisture from sweat and contact with your body. They weren't advocating nudity but rather telling the scouts how to survive in a worst-case scenario. For our campout, the scouts put on a fresh layer they hadn't been wearing all day.

@Kornholio I appreciate a nice physique and he's obviously worked hard on his.

"Block! Block! Block!"

mGrJxL.gif
This was as part of a unit on how to survive extreme cold. They said your clothes hold moisture from sweat and contact with your body. They weren't advocating nudity but rather telling the scouts how to survive in a worst-case scenario. For our campout, the scouts put on a fresh layer they hadn't been wearing all day.

@Kornholio I appreciate a nice physique and he's obviously worked hard on his.
learning something! ^

I've been trying to exercise myself. There's a (small) bit of improvement, actually. I've been trying to eat more but it looks like I'm still very skinny and solid. Today this dude showed up, that had a body similar to the above ^ only less overall meet and less neck/shoulder (I think tri) . Still, a nice triangular shape. Glad ladies are admitting to appreciating the male form! (y) :D

Last edited:
I gave up exercise when my Army career ended. Five days a week of running five miles a day (sometimes more) and calisthenics took their toll. I'm happy to be chubby now.

learning something! ^

I've been trying to exercise myself. There's a (small) bit of improvement, actually. I've been trying to eat more but it looks like I'm still very skinny and solid. Today this dude showed up, that had a body similar to the above ^ only less overall meet and less neck/shoulder (I think tri) . Still, a nice triangular shape. Glad ladies are admitting to appreciating the male form! (y) :D
I have an appreciation for a wide range of forms. :gsxrgrl

Hawt beefcake yummy yummy

I too have a wide range of forms.

I ordered risers with a setback to bring the bars up and back. The rest of the bike is very fitted. I can't wait to ride it.

a new ride! How frickin exciting is that! I love that you are always on some adventure over land and water.

Good morning!
Sleeping naked is the best. Swimming neked tops that so I guess sleeping neked is 2nd best.
Nate stay warm and dry.

I ordered some parts for the Shiver and a new helmet for me 🥳 Thinking of retaking a road course but also thinking what I need is saddletime.
I have a spot for the upcoming Napa PD mot safety course (basic drills and whatnot) which will not be using because of this trip, if you want it? https://www.bayarearidersforum.com/...department-ride-to-live.561995/#post-11091919
Gotta farkle the new whip! Just like I gotta block the mid-day hat trick. :laughing
Damn right!
I hate pants. That is why I am wearing a skirt today.

@Kornholio isn't posting hot beefcake against BARF tos? :x :teeth

:later
I quite like pants, they hide my white ass legs.

And a Harley passed by me while I'm waiting at the stoplight. And it was playing money for nothing by the dire straits.

Want to know how I know it wasn't mean Dad?

(Lather vest over a blue office shirt that's why!) 😉

I'm really excited about the Aprilia. I'm also excited to learn that my little van can handle it on its carrier.. This means that I can stage rides outside of the Bay Area.

@N4teTheGreat , sadly Lucy cant take the bike until next week so I can't make that,. Missed opportunity for sure. Thank you for thinking of me

Worth a shot!

I'm really excited about the Aprilia. I'm also excited to learn that my little van can handle it on its carrier.. This means that I can stage rides outside of the Bay Area.
That is super exciting!

Back