• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

how many miles more are left on this Right... tire? !?!? (asking for a friend._

Also... why is it worn more than the LEFT tire?!?! :wow wtf is it the Haldex'es (AWD) problem? The left wheel may be dented...

AP1GczO0GXflAK6TRiLzJOHGwCQWS2RGuilOzL_l3H7otfVJRBAvpzsB8tqqQaziYi9LFZfV_1nZPkrfL3ylTh5sGtI0NAclwE_6pNVpE5WYIPu2ipYvxrxJY4Y0y6430lCvNgSqp7gbZDnl5E-UkSVEbeSAUw=w1280-h720-s-no

Managed to drill a hole straight through my left index finger but thankfully with a Dremel; didn't hit bone thank goodness.

Doh.

dough! derp :wow 🤕

oh yeah .. left hand was the one ... I had a problem with, too.

Last edited:
how many miles more are left on this Right... tire? !?!? (asking for a friend._

Also... why is it worn more than the LEFT tire?!?! :wow wtf is it the Haldex'es (AWD) problem? The left wheel may be dented...

AP1GczO0GXflAK6TRiLzJOHGwCQWS2RGuilOzL_l3H7otfVJRBAvpzsB8tqqQaziYi9LFZfV_1nZPkrfL3ylTh5sGtI0NAclwE_6pNVpE5WYIPu2ipYvxrxJY4Y0y6430lCvNgSqp7gbZDnl5E-UkSVEbeSAUw=w1280-h720-s-no
Zero :laughing

On an open diff the right wheel is usually the "driving" wheel. Hence more wear

:rofl ouch

Whoa thanks mate.. didn't know that.

But, err my friend needs to go to San Jo

Also, have a recommendation of TJS pork chops, they were good in the oven! 20 minutes at 350 and then some broil

Jesus fuck, I just want to pay my xfinity bill but their website is such trash I can't. I fucking hate comcast but they're literally the only viable option in my area 😡

Long day, mostly due to many photos taken and some slow riding due to range constraints. Then food and beer and live music in Whitehorse. now to bed so's I can ride all day again tomorrow.

Jesus fuck, I just want to pay my xfinity bill but their website is such trash I can't. I fucking hate comcast but they're literally the only viable option in my area 😡
Starlink. It freed us and does ever we want.

Morning all! Hope very one is having a good Saturday.

I don't like the idea of giving Elon my money...
But I guess I don't like the idea of giving Comcast my money either. I wish Sonic.net was available here :cry

Morning, I e gotten into a routine on this trip, pretty consistently waking up at 7:30, about 30 minutes before my alarm. I guess road trips are healthy for me and I should just keep riding forever 😆

I’m m sad that summer has passed so quickly. I did not relax nearly as much as I wanted to.
In other news, W built a little single rail trailer that I can easily load and off load to be Shover on. This will help with o get mojo back as I can offload the bike in less congested areas and go ride.

Well summer is great, but fall is the best time of year in the bay area, aside from the shorter days. Better riding weather, fall colors, etc.

I don't like the idea of giving Elon my money...
But I guess I don't like the idea of giving Comcast my money either. I wish Sonic.net was available here :cry
Apparently Comcast doesn't like the idea of taking your money either... :laughing
Well summer is shit, and fall is the best time of year...full stop. Better riding weather, fall colors, etc.
FTFY! :cool

My backyard during the best season of the year... :love

IMG_7101.jpeg

Back