• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I hope Kurosexi is feeling better.
Still riding the struggle bus today, G... Was hoping I'd be past it but I guess not so much.

I thought maybe it would be a good idea to go for a walk and move around, so I did.

I stopped by the local CVS to buy some more orange juice and a couple boxes of Lemonheads candy. I fucking love Lemonheads and this CVS is the only place I know in the area where I can still find them.

I got something today. I consider it a wedding gift.

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
Found a pic of the last road trip to the BA I took with my hyper.
Thought I was roughing it with a van that had no cruise no satellite radio and seats didn’t recline.
Might not have stayed true to the biker road trip concept 🤫

IMG_1262.jpeg

Or dropping into the Vancouver Ducati dealer and swapping for a Multistrata. They’re $ thousands cheaper in Canada than in the US.
Anyhow you’re way more hardcore than me. I would have turned around in Redding.
I'm a weird in that, while I would totally benefit from a Multi, I don't really want one, especially not the V4.

Blankpage, that's exactly how I will be starting epic trips.

Another too early, underslept, woken up morning with the usual participation of The Neighbors

Went to bed around 10:30 last night. Woke up on my own accord an hour before my alarm this morning. Little chilly out as of yet, but the weather is looking quite amenable today, and since Whitehorse is a bit of a bigger town, I don't feel the need to rush off super early. I'll shoot for 9ish and probably be wearing all the layers today since it's gonna top out around 54 degrees. No rain in the forecast though, and maybe even some sun, so I'm counting that as a win.

Oh and AE, looks like I didn't get that email, yet. So we'll see if maybe I'm just the backup again or something.

I think you may be on second roll call then.

This also may mean they have a full roster of approved candidates. They're waiting how many will reply and then they can get others...

You know I'm guessing, right. But it's reasonable

-

Some (external) people have told me "but why do this?!? No IT?" :dunno

Last edited:
hoping to get the Z400 back from BPM today after valve adjustment, maybe get out and ride this weekend

Back