• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Summer is a great time to be in the high Sierras, but yeah, fall for about everything else, particularly desert adventures. Might have to see about camping in Joshua tree or Death Valley this year, that'd be fun.

rained a bit out here also. The weather now is beautiful. Time to see my Chiropractor. I believe in the profession!
Enjoy the fuck outta your day.

Great concert at The Chapel last night.

Hooligans on dirt bikes, check, very bad drivers, check, street parking available, check, homeless/crazy people, none.

What's up is SF losing its mojo? :laughing

Great concert at The Chapel last night.

That’s nice, good for you, glad you’ve been.

Hooligans on dirt bikes, check, very bad drivers, check, street parking available, check, homeless/crazy people, none.

Well , a**holes on dirt bikes who probably graduated middle school in SF still exist, as one particularly viral story from this week shows,..but I don’t think the same a**holes would be any better in suburbs outside of SF:dunno

What's up is SF losing its mojo? :laughing

I dunno what’s up with that, indeed, where did you hear it? Fox, right?
It’s all in your head. :rolleyes

-

Time to walk to some pizza for lunch, just because the staff knows my name.

That’s nice, good for you, glad you’ve been.

Well , a**holes on dirt bikes who probably graduated middle school in SF still exist, as one particularly viral story from this week shows,..but I don’t think the same a**holes would be any better in suburbs outside of SF:dunno

I dunno what’s up with that, indeed, where did you hear it? Fox, right?
It’s all in your head. :rolleyes

-

Time to walk to some pizza for lunch, just because the staff knows my name.
Definitely the same group of A'holes from the "beat up the scooter guy" video.

Balaclava guy leading.

stupid xfinity and tru tv, set to record Motogp, go to check recording and it's dumbasses doing dumbass murica things. guess it's time to ditch comcast.

Good morNing!
Sunday Funday?

I’m doing chores

stupid xfinity and tru tv, set to record Motogp, go to check recording and it's dumbasses doing dumbass murica things. guess it's time to ditch comcast.
Sucked, second time that's happened.

One has to question the intelligence of fans of that nonsense and it is wall to wall on that station.

yes, chores and going out to breakfast with the Sunday crew. Always a good time. Enjoy the day.

Cold morning from Beaver Creek, YT. Currently 43 so I'm in no hurry to hit the road. LTE network has been down all morning, but somehow switching my phone to prefer 3g networks works? Weird. I've gone through all the hotel room coffee might have to go buy more from the store.

Wondering if I should gift myself a low profile jack (bd)… Should I try to buy used from FB or cl? Nah

Or an impact wrench or small ratchet for the car … does the small air compressor work for those?

Currently 43 so
When in Europe, it reached 41 ..Celsius at some point. Outside. No ac. That’s 105 Fahrenheit >) :) :cry

Oooo

Back