• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I have a buddy with a Harley who carries a pic in his wallet to show like it’s his kid.
Was at his place last night and for the first time ever he said he was considering selling his bike and being done with motorcycles. I didn’t think much of it until today started wondering if it’s related to Harley wokeness.
Haha weird if related.

Every time I think about getting something else, I just can't get myself to pull the trigger once I start thinking about having to deal with a chain drive again. :laughing
i’m smitten with ktm so… i just deal with it because they tickle me in my lady bits.

Been lubing my chain daily at this point, it looks so sad at the end of each wet gritty day. 4000 miles on the chain and it's due for an adjustment tomorrow, getting on the loose end of loose for a long travel bike. My chains are usually dangerously done by 16,000 miles, this one may not live past 10,000 considering it started life on old sprockets to get me home from Arizona.

It's cooling down, hopefully my room cools down too, they do like the run the heaters up here and I like sleeping cold.

Maybe a Pan America, but then we’re back to dealing with a chain.
Nah. I'd still have the GS over the Pan America. It just looks too odd for me and the performance isn't there yet. :2cents
i got a wild hair a few years back. thought i wanted a sportster. still kinda do. unfortunately, between me and him, the pattern is full.
I know for me, when it happens, it'll likely be a Street Glide. Every time I see one I think to myself, "That looks cool". But I won't touch the exhaust at all so I probably won't be "cool" when it comes to the HD world. :laughing

Been lubing my chain daily at this point, it looks so sad at the end of each wet gritty day. 4000 miles on the chain and it's due for an adjustment tomorrow, getting on the loose end of loose for a long travel bike. My chains are usually dangerously done by 16,000 miles, this one may not live past 10,000 considering it started life on old sprockets to get me home from Arizona.
Crazy heavy-maintenance trip!

Did you answer? Gotta make a few reservation changes This morning and see about booking a ferry ride.That will be a slightly terrifying thing to have hanging over my head but I think it'll be worth doing. But first, coffee.

Also, sitting outside last night for a Cigar in Beaver Creek may have been a bad idea, it was pretty buggy when I got there but I figured that'd die down after dusk. I guess the sneaky ones stuck around because I got bit on my wrists and ankles more than a few times adding to the mosquito bites I got while cleaning my chain around dusk. itchy on vacation, reminds me of Costa Rica :laughing

Back