• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Sucked, second time that's happened.

One has to question the intelligence of fans of that nonsense and it is wall to wall on that station.
HBO Max app for the win. You can watch live or replay.

Well I guess I better pack up and do this, it's not getting any warmer until, ironically, I get further north towards Fairbanks.

My Sunday crew is my wife and the dog. We just got back from a walk.

Walks aren’t as enjoyable when one’s back hurts. Hoping that the upcoming session with a knife and Dremel helps with that.

43f feels a bit different than 43c 😆
And yet -43C is just about equal to -43F! :laughing

200w.gif

Mtn bike ride was good. I successfully found the epic technical downhill thing that does not have gigantic jumps on it.

Clean and lubed chains today, both bikes took an hour. Hope they appreciate it, only happens once a year.
Used WD40 to get the grim off which left an oily film on the chain which probably prevented proper adhesion of the chain lube 😕

Every time I think about getting something else, I just can't get myself to pull the trigger once I start thinking about having to deal with a chain drive again. :laughing

I can get 20k miles out of a chain without bothering any maintenance so it can be ignored if not feeling it.
Just did them today to spruce up the bikes a bike and had time on my hands.

Harleys don’t have chains…
and ride in group rides on highway 280 in the leftmost lane doing 65-75 mph, as I found out today.. (might've seen a similar thing before.)

if it's a particular other club though they do above 80.

Back