• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Meow. Grumpy and tired coffee was bitter set it aside spilled it all over my freshly laundered and folded clothes / :rant
At least I have onsite laundry so there’s that.

Overall 85% happy so I should quit my bellyacheing.

No onsite laundry at this spot and I wasn't interested in venturing out in the drizzle to find a spot, so my riding jacket will continue to be a little bit offensive :laughing

On my third large cup of coffee, I'll either be very ready for the day, or my heart will explode. TBD.

Am surprised. Why do that?

Is it free refills?

I don't drink that much at one sitting.

So basically if you have more than you need, at some point you can get light headed or like "Doppler effect vision" while you're riding... Not a very stable sensation 🤣

BC Powder FTMFW. I used to swear by Excedrin Migraine for anything headache related but BC Powder simply out performs it in every way.

BC Powder FTMFW. I used to swear by Excedrin Migraine for anything headache related but BC Powder simply out performs it in every way.
Just looked it up out of curiosity. Has the exact same active ingredients as Excedrin.

For the record regular Excedrin and Excedrin Migraine have the same active ingredients in the same concentrations :loco

Sumatriptan (Imitrex) is the only thing that works on my migraines

BC Powder for the win! It's a Southern thing not available everywhere.

Just looked it up out of curiosity. Has the exact same active ingredients as Excedrin.
Oh I know, but it's all about the method of delivery. Something about that shit is just fucking magical.
BC Powder for the win! It's a Southern thing not available everywhere.
True! It used to be I had to get it off Amazon back in the day before it became more widely available, but it's now available pretty much everywhere. Certainly all over California at any major drugstore like CVS or Walgreens.

Man, I just got back from a really bad winery. We have a ton of wineries up here. Most are great. Some are stellar. This one was horrible.

Back