• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Well I'm inside a really average brewery and bar right now...it's okay.

It's closing at the end of the month. Owner preferences. :dunno

Aside from the freaking personal life details that my buddy is telling me :wow

Man, I just got back from a really bad winery. We have a ton of wineries up here. Most are great. Some are stellar. This one was horrible.
Maybe it's a front for something else. Gotta launder them I'll gotten $$$

It was an STD wasn't it? :laughing

Might have a chance to see the Aurora tonight, moderate activity forecasted and I have clear skies. But also there is a fire pit and I kinda wanna start a fire. Big logs only, to bad my spare gas is in the tank otherwise it'd be easy (and fun!) to light

It was an STD wasn't it? :laughing

LoL I guess that's too personal. No, just another shitry life(I suppose) and (his) family issues but this time with more money--so I'm guessing not completely shitry
* also, buddy, was a bit much at this point, he's a long past coworker

Last edited:
Fire achieved
1000007701.jpg

fafa50f6-c874-4ecf-b8c6-ebc65e355f75_text.gif

Might have a chance to see the Aurora tonight, moderate activity forecasted and I have clear skies. But also there is a fire pit and I kinda wanna start a fire. Big logs only, to bad my spare gas is in the tank otherwise it'd be easy (and fun!) to light
Depending on where you're at now, the fire won't matter. You should still be able to see it quite well.
d8fc7e6c-9e04-454f-b3f0-e3c41e2172a0_text.gif

Fuck I wish I could figure out this quote feature thing.

Anyways, no it wasn't a front and no it wasn't vinegar. Just a guy with no experience and too much confidence making bad wines. Apparently he bought the property with an existing vineyard on it (the winery was not functioning) and then he hired a winemaker who left really quickly. He then makes his own wines and dare I say, has no fucking clue on what he is doing. These wines just tasted like your buddy Jeff's homemade wines.

Now, let me qualify this a bit. I am not a wine expert. But I have made a lot of beer in my day. There was a time I was winning medals for my IPA. 2nd place at the State Fair, 2nd place at the World Cup of Beer. I know that the difference between "that's really good for a homebrew" and "That's a good beer" are two very different statements. My friend makes "pretty good for a homebrew" beers. They taste like shit.

This dude makes "That's not even good homemade wine" level of wines.

Fuck I wish I could figure out this quote feature thing.

Anyways, no it wasn't a front and no it wasn't vinegar. Just a guy with no experience and too much confidence making bad wines. Apparently he bought the property with an existing vineyard on it (the winery was not functioning) and then he hired a winemaker who left really quickly. He then makes his own wines and dare I say, has no fucking clue on what he is doing. These wines just tasted like your buddy Jeff's homemade wines.

Now, let me qualify this a bit. I am not a wine expert. But I have made a lot of beer in my day. There was a time I was winning medals for my IPA. 2nd place at the State Fair, 2nd place at the World Cup of Beer. I know that the difference between "that's really good for a homebrew" and "That's a good beer" are two very different statements. My friend makes "pretty good for a homebrew" beers. They taste like shit.

This dude makes "That's not even good homemade wine" level of wines.
Lolz

So many times I've sat through a tasting feigning interest as I try to time my spitting while the host isn't looking. Then they get to the sales pitch and you have to listen to it before saying not today, or you buy a bottle of cooking wine.

Wife was asking about you, she says hi!

:wave

I've been lurking more just keep forgetting to say hi.

Twinz healthy, happy, pooping as they should.
1000001736.jpg

Wife goes back to work next week so going to live that SAHD life until the MiL moves into the area. Then I just need something super part time to fill the difference between full time work and paying for day care. Wife and I did the math, it's about 45% of our income to send twinz to daycare full time. And that's the day care you see on 60 minutes, not even a good one.

Good morning!!! Koi! It’s great to see you!
Broken link I posted a sneak video for you a page back.

Back