• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

who wears short shorts?!?

(I do. LOL. I love those + knee socks under the aerostich because I am a weirdo.)
I was at the drugstore looking at beard care products yesterday and noticed they have Nair for men now 🤔. I'm sure it's identical to regular Nair but priced higher because it's "for men" lol

So it could be me wearing short shorts! :laughing

I was at the drugstore looking at beard care products yesterday and noticed they have Nair for men now 🤔. I'm sure it's identical to regular Nair but priced higher because it's "for men" lol

So it could be me wearing short shorts! :laughing
please make sure they’re short jorts. i’m wearing a pair now!

I'm thinking about issues with Kuro's landlord. A couple of factors-none of which excuse a lack of communication.
Landlord is old getting older and maybe a bit senile?
Landlord can't find a contractor willing to do a "small" concrete job.
Landlord does not have the money for the repair and is attempting to aquire a line of credit.
Landlord's insurance just skyrocketed and he's terrified to make a claim.
The first excuse doesn't apply. He's not that old. Mid 40ish.
The 2nd excuse doesn't apply.
The 3rd excuse. That's possible. Maybe why he's been so adamant about chasing me for $400 I don't owe him.
The 4th excuse. I don't know much of anything about landlord home insurance but me being ignorant on that, either or, it's not my problem. Let's suppose that is the case, being transparent about it would solve a lot of problems.

🏄‍♀️

looking at beard care products yesterday

Sexy Dad. Short jorts, crop-top polo, and New Balance

taking. Notes.

1725068937088.png

oh yeah, speaking of which. is it worth it to ... reupholster my headliner ceiling fabric. Dammnit MK5 falling fabric on my head. And where...

oh yeah, speaking of which. is it worth it to ... reupholster my headliner ceiling fabric. Dammnit MK5 falling fabric on my head. And where...
It isnt as difficult as you may think. As long as you have the headliner out of the car you can purchase the fabric pretty cheap

G, I'm playing with the little raccoon thingy you sent me a couple years ago.

Good reminder that it doesn't matter if friends are kinda far away,

They're still friends.

I love our Vinos but man Scooters make you stupid :LOL:

Good morning hoerzeses! Saturday and I have to work :mad

Good Morning! I hope your day goes well and you get some time off soon.
About to go to the gym and have a great overall day.

I miss my gym membership. All we have is bougie gyms around here now :cry
I ordered a seat for he Shiver just get my feet a little closer to the ground.

Back