• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Do you guys still not have water? I'd be having a not-so-nice conversation with my landlord right about three hours ago. I'd ask him to come over and I'd leave a bunch of dirty dishes ion the sink, not shower for a couple of days, and a huge turd in the toilet. Then I'd walk him around and ask him what his plan is to fix it today. TODAY.

My friend's wife had a 2020 Nissan Leaf base model that she loved and fit her commute/driving needs perfectly.

Earlier this year while on a cruise the husband's sister who was watching the house totaled it; she was devastated.

New 2025 Leaf base models msrp for $28k.

They picked on up new this week locally foe $23k out the door.

2025s are no longer eligible for the Fed rebates so maybe that was part of it?

She's over the moon.

Do you guys still not have water? I'd be having a not-so-nice conversation with my landlord right about three hours ago. I'd ask him to come over and I'd leave a bunch of dirty dishes ion the sink, not shower for a couple of days, and a huge turd in the toilet. Then I'd walk him around and ask him what his plan is to fix it today. TODAY.
We still don't.

From what I'm aware of, there's a whole lot of discussion between the landlord and some lady on the HOA board about who should/will pay for the repairs.

I don't give a flying fuck about who's paying the bill. What I care about, while these people are going back and forth, in the mean time, I DON'T HAVE RUNNING WATER IN MY HOME.

So... you know, today is August 31st. Tomorrow is September 1st, which normally I would pay rent. Not this time.

My birthday is Wednesday. You know what would be a good gift for my birthday? If I could turn the handle on the sink in my bathroom and water would come out of the faucet. That'd be nice.

My birthday is Wednesday. You know what would be a good gift for my birthday? If I could turn the handle on the sink in my bathroom and water would come out of the faucet. That'd be nice.
I think this is the universe telling you it’s time to move closer to us.

Again, I'd be straight up calling the dude and saying that this needs to be fixed today. If not, I am withholding rent and calling a lawyer. Don't just withhold rent, you need to document and notify.

Again, I'd be straight up calling the dude and saying that this needs to be fixed today. If not, I am withholding rent and calling a lawyer. Don't just withhold rent, you need to document and notify.
I've already left a few voicemails.

I'll call again and again and again.

Instead of simply witholding rent, open an account specifically for the rent to show that your intent is to indeed pay it on time. A lot of banks allow you to open a secondary account online. Call it 'rent dispute' or something that proves you are honorable and negates a late fee mess. Let him know you have done this and screen shot the transfer.

I just missed a call from my landlord. (I was on the phone with my mom about a completely unrelated discussion). I'll call him back in few. In that meantime he sent me a few screenshots between him and the HOA lady. Reading through them, did I see a date of when the repairs will start?

Nope.

You fucking clowns are talking and talking while I'm over here pissing in lemonade bottles.

Back