• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

, but also old carbon fiber? Naw. Those epoxies don't last forever.
Dammit lol yeah that's enough to make me give up :rofl. I was wondering about the frame's integrity.

the dude garage selling, he was actually wearing a hoodie of the closest LBS. The one on Frederick that used to have two branches

picked up "Greatest Hits of Petula Clark" at a church rummage sale for 2 bits and I am quite frankly amazed. It's a really well engineered CD.
full range and depth of sound at a volume slightly above just in the back ground, it makes you want to turn it up.
Maybe it's the three beers and two shots.

How long can a landlord leave you without water in California?

In California, landlords must ensure tenants have hot water access, as mandated by state law. Essential service repairs, like hot water, need prompt attention, with a 30-day windowfor non-urgent fixes and swifter action for emergencies.

You have no water therefore no hot water. By legal standars your unit is uninhabitable. Trust me when I say make the account for holding the rent while in dispute. Do that today!!! Even if it means you have to go to the bank right now. You have rights. I appreciate that he is in dispute with the HOA and it sounds as if he will have to apply for permits to perform the repair. Although you are not obligated to pay rent to him, you are obligated to pay your rent. With that money in a seperate account earmarked as rental dispute your hand gets a lot stronger. Once the water is back on you are allowed to charge back a daily rate for days the unit was uninhabitable.
Everyone I've talked to has said the same.

There was a few more texts from him last night but at that point, I just ignored the rest of them. The last thing I said was when the water is turned on or there's actually someone here to begin repairs, we can talk then. Let me know when that happens. Until that happens...

It was a bit humorous, his texts were flip flopping between bullying and to trying to explain his "plight" as a landlord dealing with a major home repair. Dude, pick one. You can't have it both ways. Actually, you can't have it any way here.

I'm having a bit of insomnia tonight.

Been watching this video serious on youtube, Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man.

It's good. :laughing

Day 1: Wife officially went back to work...

I am now outnumbered by two potatoes.

Playing musical activities currently rotating them around the room. This allows me 10-15 minutes of freedom to accomplish something around the house.

Big bird is my only friend.

Wolverine is starting to be mobile. Not forward in a traditional sense but by scooting backwards and then rolling. Starting to play, "how can she kill herself with this?"

2nd Brother is figuring out roll, so it's only a matter of time. He's consistently about a week or 2 behind her so not surprised, just have to remind myself that he'll get there.

They didn't poop yesterday... So today should be fun.

Back